XIX.

"Exactly that's why I told you that one before Jay

"Exactly that's why I told you that one before Jay. You don't seem to listen asshole." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"But you just fucking said that you wanted to move to Los Angeles make up your damn mind cause you pissing me off." I Said.

"You know what I'm not doing this with you today Shawn I'm not..fuck you seriously." She Shut Her Computer Fiercely Throwing It Down.

She Grabbed Her Purse Walking Out Of The Room. I Don't Give A Fuck Man She's Bitching For No Reason.

Being In A Relationship Is All Fun And Games Until Y'all Come To An Disagreement.

Beyoncé Is Beyoncé. If Nothing Goes Her Way Everybody Has To Suffer.

I Closed My Computer, Grabbing The Car Keys Then Bey's MacBook And Left Out Of The Small Room.

I Went Outside And Saw Bey Sitting In The Car With Her Head Down. I Got In The Driver Seat Turning Around To Put Everything In The Back Seat.

"Hurry up and take me home please." She Said With An Attitude.

"Nope we gone sit right and figure this shit out like adults." I Said.

"Well then I'll just walk my ass home." She Unlocked Her Door And I Pressed The Lock Button.

We Went At It For About 5 Minutes Before She Stopped And Crossed Her Arm.

"Beyoncé?" I Asked.

"Shawn?" She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Babe?" I Sighed.

"Bitch?"

"Bey we not finna do this today."

"Do what Shawn? All I asked was that you dropped me off home so I could pick up my son is that too much to ask?"

"You know what I'm just about to UBER everywhere cause I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try and hold me up like this." She Went Back On Her Phone.

"You know what fine. We can go back to New York with Aiden to look at some houses after we leave from Italy." I Sighed.

Her Whole Mood Changed. "You heard what I was talking about?"

"Yes I've heard how you've been complaining about working long extra hours and Aiden told me where you really wanted to go. I asked him if you would love Paris but he said you've always wanted to go to Italy so I got us 3 tickets to Italy. Since I'm a entrepreneur and everybody loves me I got the greatest deals on hotels." I Smirked.