XXX.

Jay POV

"Is everybody ok?!"I Asked As I Heard Sirens From Around The Corner.

Bey Rubbed Her Belly. "Ye-"

"Beyoncé it's Aiden!" Ms.Celestine Shouted.

I Looked Over And Saw Aiden Laying In Her Arms With A Pool Of Blood Around Them.

"Not my baby." I Rushed Over To Them Making Sure To Add Pressure To The Bullet Holes.

"Come on Aiden stay with me baby. Stay with me." I Rubbed His Face.

"It hurts." That One Tear Slipped From His Eye As He Blinked Multiple Times.

"You got this you're my little fighter. Come on baby boy." I Started Crying.

The Girls Tried To Calm Bey Down. I Heard Her Screaming My Baby In The Background. My Only Focus Was Getting This Boy To The Hospital.

"The ambulance is here! Come inside y'all." I Heard Alan Shout.

"Jay I can't feel my legs." Aiden Said.

"I know, it's alright. I'm here man I'm here. Keep your eyes open think about your little sister. You can't leave us man. You can't, I love you. You're my son, the son that I never had. Don't let me down. Fight." I Put My Head Down On His Chest Crying.

"Excuse me sir we're going to take care of him now. Please just stand back." The Ambulant Said.

I Helped Them With Aiden. They Did Whatever They Had To Do And Ms.Celestine Rode In The Back.

We Rode All Together In My Escalade To The Hospital. We Went Quickly Inside Going Up To The Children's Floor.

"I just peed my pants y'all." Bey Said Lowly As We Rode In The Elevator.

I Looked Down At The Small Clear Puddle On The Floor.

"It's not supposed to be clear sis. All that shit you be drinking. Wait you sure your water ain't broke!?" Kelly Exclaimed.

"I don't know Kels. They had to break my water with Aiden." She Said.

"Well we can just wait a while and see how things go from there." She Said.

I Cleaned Up The Puddle With Some Napkins That We So Happened To Get From The Cafeteria. It Cleaned Up Enough But Not All Of It.

Bey And I Went Up To The Front Desk.

"Do you know if Aiden Madera is out of surgery?" I Asked The Receptionist.

"Let me check." She Moved The Mouse Around.

"Uhh no they're saying about 3 more hours."

"Damn we would all be dead by the time he gets out of surgery." Bey Sighed.

"Chill baby." I Rubbed Her Back.

"I'm trying but my child is in surgery! I can't be there with him! It's all of my fault for even messing with that nigga." She Said.