XVIII.

"You look good tonight

"You look good tonight." Jay Told Me.

"I know." I Giggled.

"Yea you'll know when I'm deep in that p-"

"Alright alright, thank you baby." I Rolled My Eyes.

"I've been meaning to ask you." He Said.

"What?" I Smiled Hoping That He Would Ask Me To Be His Girlfriend.

"What do you use at night to wash?" He Laughed.

"I use soap duh." I Chuckled.

"Oh that's all I wanted to know." Ladies First He Held His Hand Out Helping Me Out Of The Car Letting Me Walk Ahead.

We Were At Some Fancy Italian Restaurant. I Was Beyond Starving, My Stomach Was Doing Twists And All Types Of Dances.

"I was going to take you to Red Lobster but I guess you had other plans." I Said.

"Take me there for what?" He Asked.

"For fucking me good." I Smirked.

"Beyoncé you are a mess. Watch ya step bae." He Grabbed My Hand, I Looked Down At The Little Crack.

"Step on the crack break ya mamas back." I Giggled.

"Why are you so silly today?"

"Maybe because you asked me what I use to wash.. I thought you were going to ask me something else but seriously Jay? What else does everybody wash with?" I Rolled My Eyes Stepping Inside Of The Big Restaurant.

"What is that?" He Asked.

"Shawn you should know by now what I want you to ask?"

"To be my wife? As much as I would love to it's too soon." He Sighed.

"You have to be the dumbest motherf- okay Shawn." I Faked Smiled.

"Nah I'm just kidding but if it's what I think it is. I'm just waiting on the right time, be patient. Before I drop kick your ass in a heart beat." He Said Causing Me To Look At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"Get away from me with your shrimp dick." I Walked Off Going Into The Restroom.

The Tears Started Coming Rapidly. I Don't Know Why I Was Crying But I Knew That I Was Crying.