XVI.

"Lee stop it

"Lee stop it." I Giggled.

"What? You know you like it

"What? You know you like it." I Could Feel Him Smiling In My Neck.

"My son is going to be home in a bit. The bus is coming." I Said.

"Fuck the bus." He Came Back Up Roughly Kissing Me.

Lee Has Been A Long Time Friend, Well Best Friend. I've Known Him For About 7 Years.

He Lifted Me Up Placing Me On The Counter. He Pushed My Dress Up Diving Straight Downtown.

"Your thick ass tongue! Fuck!" I Grinded My Hips Onto His Face.

I Grabbed His Hair Guiding His Head On Where To Go.

"You're so wet." He Mumbled Against My Pussy Pushing One Of His Fingers Inside Me.

He Did All Sorts Of Twists With His Tongue On My Clit. He Went At It For About Five More Minutes Then I Exploded All Over His Face.

"Damn sweetness." He Licked Up All Of My Juices.

"Mommm!!" I Heard Aiden Say.

I Pushed Lee Back Shopping Off The Counter. I Pulled My Dress Down Going To Meet Him.

Lee Gave My Ass A Nice Smack Causing Me To Turn Around And Give Him My Death Stare.

"Hi baby." I Smiled Bringing Him Into My Arms.

"Hi mom..what's up Lee?" He Took Out His Phone Going Up The Stairs.

"Aiden you need to do your homework so I can check it!" I Said.

"I already did mom. She said everything was right, I have to turn it in with everybody else tomorrow."

"Ok, when I take that damn phone you'll know!" I Rolled My Eyes.

He Came Running Down The Stairs With The Paper In His Hands. I Looked Over It Making Sure That It Was Right.

"Oh that's what I thought, get out my face and you better clean your room."

"Already did that, I washed my clothes last night and I washed dishes while you were napping."

"If it's not clean I'm beating your ass Aiden." I Followed Him Up The Stairs.

"It's clean for a change good job

"It's clean for a change good job. I'll order Japanese for us." I Told Him.

"Ok I'll be up here playing my game." He Said.

Jay POV

"That's a nice ring hoe

"That's a nice ring hoe." Ty Ty Said.

"Where you been at last night? I called you trying to invite you over for drinks."

"With my girl why? You gotta whole girl."

"Nah everything don't work out how everybody wants it to go. She wanted to do her own thing while I wanted to make us a thing but I guess not." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

"Damn yo." He Shook His Head.

"Yea so Ima do my thing too."

"See I told you to change the way you approached me. You can't go up to girls with your lips all balled up. You act like them shit small, that's the first thing these girls notice about your bitch ass." He Joked.

"Alright Mr.Clean don't trip."

"I am tripping homie, but I'm about to go cause wifey is the one who's trippin. I'll hit you up later." He Dapped Me Up.

I Sat Around The Club Just Looking At All The Beautiful Women. Wishing That I Had Beyoncé With Me.

————————————————————————

Short Chapter Sorry Guysss😞😞