chapter five

Tessas pov
Its still evening and it's Friday so it's movie night everyone went into the living room.i went onto the trampoline
Emilio was on my left and Erika on my right.then on the couch was Ivan,jake and Chad.and chance and Anthony on the ground.i saw chance staring at me so I just went closer to Emilio.i saw him grin.that grin he always has😍.then jake said it was a horror.we were watching Annabelle.

Emilio pov

It was movie night so we all went to the living room I went on the trampoline with Tessa.Then I saw chance looking at Tessa that made me......jelous.But she then went closer to me.so I grinned😏

Chances pov

It was time for the movie so I thought I'd ask Tessa out..i still have feelings for her.but obviously Emilio went beside her.and then Erika on her other side.so I kept staring at her she saw me and Emilio did too so they moved in closer to each other.i was about to punch Emilio in the face but then the movie started.

Tessas pov

I was sooo scared for half of the movie I cuddled with Emilio which I liked.i always hid in his chest.and he put his hand around me.i felt safe.

E.hey Tess you wanna go upstairs??(whispering)

T.yes plz (whispering)

I was glad.he knew I was scared so we went upstairs.

Emilio pov
We did cuddle me and Tessa I saw her fear I could feel it so I put my hand around her she looked up to me and smiled.then she when it got even scarier I just asked her to go upstairs so we did.

Tessas pov
We went upstairs and sat on the bed.talked about how's life.then I saw him blush when I asked him that questions

T. Soo...do u like anyone in team 10?like like..

E.(blushing) uhh ye ...and you??

T.yes

I smiled and looked him in the eyes.then he smiled.he kissed me and I kissed back.after a few minutes we fell asleep together.

Emilio pov.

When she asked me that questions I didn't know what to do.it was wierdd.then we leaned closer I kissed her and she kissed me back..........we fell asleep

2am
Tessas pov

I woke up with a night mare I jumped.i was so scared I went downstairs and I saw someone I freaked out.

Chances pov.

I went downstairs cuz I couldn't sleep so I went into the kitchen and went on my phone.then I saw Tessa it was my chance to kiss her😏😘

Tessas pov

Ch.hey Tessa
T.oh uhh hey...
Ch.why are you up so late babe??😘
T.stop calling me babe and to get a glass if water.

Emilio pov

I saw Tessa jump she had a nightmare then she went downstairs so I went out of the room and listened to chances and tessas conversations .I was sooo mad.but still waiting.

Tessas pov

I was sooo mad when he called me babe.i like Emilio only him.i broke up with chance.

Ch.stop come on you still have feelings for me baby!!
T.chance leave me a-!!!

Before I could say anything I was pinned up to the wall.he was kissing me he stripped down my close.i cried so hard.i was only in my underwear.until I heard someone come.

Emilios pov

I listened to their conversation like I did.and then silence I heard her crying I ran downstairs there she was I was about to cry but I punched chance.got tessas hand and ran to her room and locked it.i stroke her hair. "Its ok I'm here"i said gently.she was still crying.i gave her a team 10 hoodie (always plugg) and jake paul sweatpants.she hugged me so tight and I hugged her back.i sat down on the bed with her still hugging me.she was on my laps.we stayed there for about half an hour and she fell asleep.i lifted her up and put her into bed and went to my room.