chapter 35

-------------------///3months later\\\--------------------

Nobody's pov
It's been three months since Tessa  and Anthony have dated he always makes Tessa  feel special there is no drama no cheating no nothing.tessa and Emilio still don't talk and he doesn't really talk to anyone.ivan and Erika are still together living a happy life jake likes Erika but he can't do that .only Tessa and Emilio know and Anthony chance is dating girl called alex but team10 think she's a gold digger.and thas it.

Tessas pov
I woke up with Anthony's arms around me.he smiled and I sat down on his stomach lightly and kissed him on the neck.he put his hands around my waist and smiled still his eyes closed.

A.morning  babygirl

T.you know what's today??

A.no?

T.oh....

A.what is it?

T.oh nothing important

I said important quietly he forgot why would he forgot I'f he actually loved me he woudkve remembered then Emilio came in I looked at him and he looked at me we stared for a while until Emilio just Roled his eyes.he looked at my hand and saw the bracelet I still wear it because it's forever even thought it is not. I looked at his right hand and he had the Rolex.i smiled lightly and he looked sadly at me.a tear dropped down my face I didn't know why.

Emilios pov
I went into Anthony's room since he has a shower and I saw Tessa sitting on him he had his eyes closed but his hands around her waist I rolled my eyes it did hurt it hurts leaving the person you love but I don't like Tessa anymore.and I will never do.for some reason I still wear the Rolex it meant to be forever and still is but in a different way.i looked at her and she smiled lightly which made me upset I remembered all those memories with her 3months before I'd even stab a knife in my heart but do I still feel the same? I grabbed my charger and ran out.

Anthony's pov
I was woken up by my princess kissing me I was so lucky to have her I did have a crush on her secretly because I couldn't do that to Emilio or chance,but Tessa does act sad sometimes mostly whenever she is beside Emilio.. I know she still loves him even though she denys it she still does.and if she wants to be with him if that makes her happy I'm happy too.i didn't forget about our 3month anniversary either I had everything set up on the roof but that was meant for 7pm I just need to tell Tessa it in some way that she won't realize what it is.

Tessas pov
I got dressed into a cute outfit

And decided to go on Instagram then I saw one of the fans post something which Emilio liked and commented

Emily_temiliofan: throwback to when everything was perfect they were both happy both in love with eachother they'd stab a knife in their heart for the other person Tessa always smiled when she was with him they couldn't even stay away from eachother a day but it's all over now💔but for some reason I have a feeling temilio will be back because true love can't break anything 💙💏💎

Liked by jake paul Emilio Martinez and 420,091 others

Commemts:

Emilios Martinez: I wish It never ended I fall to sleep thinking about  her remembering all the memories wear that Rolex that she bought look at the back and read temilio forever over and over I even cry because I love her but she's over she has someone to love and I woudlnt do that to Anthony cuz he's like a brother to me💔