chapter nine

Emilios pov
I saw Andrea.. I couldn't believe it!my nightmare was about to start.she turned around...

A.emilio!!!!!

I was about to run till she grabbed my hand turned me around and kissed me.

E.dont do That!!

A.why we didn't break up!!

E.you cheated on me!!

A.it wasn't me!!

Flashback

I walked into the room and I saw ...

E.hiw could you!!

A.how could I what

E.ur cheating on me!!

A.how is that cheating!!

E.your having sex with my Best friend!!Zack I thought it better than this!!

Z.dude she told me she broke up with you!!

I ran out with tears in my eyes.

End of flashback

E.go away!!

I then saw saw her cry.

A.please I didn't do it I was on drugs.

E.i don't kno

I went out of Starbucks and went shopping because I wanted to buy Tessa something.it was already 3pm.i came back home and opened the door.i couldn't believe it!

J.emilio!!meet our new team10 member!!

An(andrea).hey nice to meet you I'm Andrea

She shaked my hand like she didn't know me and winked at me.i pulled away.

E.go away.

I ran upstairs and went to jakes room

Andreas pov
Of course I cheated on him like come one Zack was much hotter.now we are drug dealers.but then I saw Emilio be ran but I knew be was in the team 10 so I am going to ruin his life.then I knocked on the door.

J.yes??

An.hey cutie.

J.o-oh h-hi..

An.do u want some water??here*takes out water with drugs*

J.*drinks*thank you.i feel better.

An.so can I join team 10.

J.why not!!come in!!

My plan worked out (I don't kno if drugs can do that but just get on with it😂)

Jakes pov

I opened the door I was about to shut it until she spilled water in my mouth then i felt like I blacked out.(you know what happened so let's skip it to Emilio running up the stairs )

J.im sooo sorry!!

An.its ok *has a sad face*

J.ill talk to him don't worry.ill show u ur room since Alissa moved out u can have her room.the 3rd one on the left upstairs.

An.thank you

I walked to my room and I saw Emilio crying.

J.bro what's wrong.

E.why did u let her be in team10!!

J.because she's kind!!

E.no she's not!!

J.how do u know!

E.b-because u can...see it??

Emilios pov
I couldn't tell jake what happened in my past because then everybody would be sorry for me Ivan only knows be does tell me to tell them but I can't .I wanted to tell Tessa but she's gone with erika shopping.anthony and chance went to paintball and Nick went to England for a week.the Megan was at her house.

J.dont worry she'll be fun and kind I wouldn't let her in if I knew she was a badass so don't worry Emilio.

E.i guess....

Andreas pov
I looked around the house Emilio was with jake outside so that was the perfect time to put cameras in the house.i hid cameras in tessas room and a corner of the bathroom.then in nicks jakes Anthony ivans and chances.i put one in the office and one in Erikas room.i hid one being the tv so It showed the kitchen and living room.it had good microphones so it could hear everything.plan A is going perfectly fine.now time for plan B.

Emilios pov
Me and jake finished the video so I just went to Ivan and my room.i was just on Instagram looking at temilio edits I liked some of them because they were really cute.then so.eone bashed into my room.

An.now Emilio...how is Tessa going??*says with a creepy smoky voice*

E.dont you even dare hurt her Andrea Madelyn dolson.

An.dint worry I might do something even worst emiliooo

E.dont !!hurt me but not her.

An.id love to hurt u but look when I'll see the person u like hurt u will feel the pain and the I might do the same to you sweetly

E.andrea!!stop!!I'm gonna tell jake.

An.u won't or ur girlfriend will get hurt while she's dreaming about you;) (if k made faces that's what their faces look like so now she winked and Is smiling evily)

E.dont even dare!!

An.i have my eyes on u Emilio watch it back don't do anything stupid one little move and dead.rip. ....goodbye Emilio....sweet dreams...about blood.*she smirked*

E.no no no no nononononono that can't be true!!first chance now Andrea I hope Rebecca didn't show up😢

I was about to cry until someone ran in and jumped on me.i didn't see who it is.

E.get off me I have a girlfriend!!

T.i know so that girlfriend can't be on you??*she giggled*

E.ayy my princess is back.

I smirked and she blushes but giggled.i kissed her and she kissed me back.we watched some movies and then went asleep.

Tessas pov
I went shopping because I hadn't had so much pretty clothes I came back with erika and we laughed I ran to my room and put my twenty bags ye a lot.. onto my bed.i couldn't sleep in there till I had them all sorted.i dressed up and went downstairs.i saw a girl.

T.hey sorry but who are you??

An.oh I'm sorry I'm Andrea the new team 10 memeber

She was smiling but her smile was wired she had a nice and started patting it it was wired I didn't like her I don't kno why.

T.oh I'm tessas ....

I didn't want her to take Emilio.so I snapped at her

T.and Emilio is my boyfriend😊

An.ye .....not for so long*she mumbled*

I heard it what she said I was a out to cry but then I let it go I know Emilio likes me so I don't have to be scared.i ran to emilios room and jumped on him..(like she went on top of him not actually jumped on him😂)he of course didn't see me.

E.get off me I have a girlfriend!!

Aww that's was sooo cute I know bed would t cheat on me.

T.i know so that girlfriend can't be on you

I giggled be had a surprise in his face

E.ayy my princess is back.

T.thats me.

He kissed me so I kissed him back.after that we watched some movies and went asleep.