chapter 39

Tessas pov

i woke up with sore eyes and my throat being sore.I went to the bathroom and checked in the mirror,my eyes were all red and puffy,Tears went down my face after i finally remembered whats happening.Then i heard someone coming i wiped my tears and splashed water on my face pretending i was washing my face.Then i felt someone wrap their hands around my waist i lokked in the mirror and saw Emilio i smiled,I turned around and kissed him on the cheek.

E- hey bbg♥

T.- hey

i said really quietly   and my throat was starting to hurt.

E- are you ok?

T- yep :)

Emilios pov 

i loved tessa so much.I strated kissing her on the neck and she giggled which made me smile she then started coughing and she coughed up blood.

E- tessa! omg! JAKE! ERIKA?! NICK?!! ANYONE!

She fell on the ground hitting her head of the corner of the shower.i started panicking i knelt down and held tessa i held her head and then when i looked at my hand it was all with blood.

J.-whats up?

Er- ye like- TESSA!!!

Tessas pov 

i started feeling dizzy when emilio started kissing my neck.I knew what was wrong i never wanted to worry Emilio...nobody knows about it. Only my mam and sister.I started coughing knowing what will happen it was the day..I coughed up blood and fell....Everything went black.I heard fade noises screaming shouting after 2 minutes i heard nothing i couldnt think or anything 

Erikas pov

i was making out with ivan until we heard noices we ran out of our room and saw jake running up with anthony we ran upstairs.What we saw..what i saw...i couldnt...i started crying panicking i couldnt stop ivan started hugging me reallly tight even though i went calmer i still couldnt stop my bestfriend was bleeding and lying innocently on the floor.

E- CALL THE ABULANCE NOW

i saw Jake crying which i never saw before even when alissa cheated on him he wasnt that sad or panicked as now.ivan got the phone.Ivan tryed to calm me and Emilio down and anthony called the ambulance.

Jake pov

the moment i saw tessa lying there innocently made my heart break i loved tessa as a sister and i loved her too much to loose her.I was never hurt like this before from when  what happened when i was 16.Every moment memory with tessa came to my head i just wanted to kill myself i just froze not knowing tears were coming from my eyes.She was too innocent.

Emilio pov 

i knew something was up with tessa but i didnt want to bother her which was the mistake i couldve asked her hekped her and its all my fault she was lying there bleeding after 5 minutes the doctors finally came rushed her to the van and said only one person could go with her.

J- c-can i....?

E- please take her of her

i knew jake loved her i couldnt see her with all the machines im already imagining her.I started crying the ambulance drove off really quickly.I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Jakes pov

i was so happy that emilio let me go with tessa because i wouldnt be able to stay home i cared for tessa to much.I held her hand all the way to the hospital when it was time to go inside the hospital i kissed her on the forehead gently and went wit her they rushed her to a room me running after them and they went to an operation room.i started crying then emilio showed up.