chapter six

Skip the ride x

Tessas pov

We went into Starbucks and got our drinks we talked about wat we love.our hobbies.i did listen but most of the time is look into his beautiful sea blue eyes.we got our drinks and went into the uber.

T.so where we goinggg

E.its a surprise

T.pleaseeeeee tell me

E.no now out that blindfold on.

I put it on o smiled like an idiot of the things he does for me I really like him.

Emilio pov
I told Tessa to put the blindfold on I took out the basket and helped her out we went to the sand I put out the blanket.and then food I put candles around.

E.ok you can take it ok

Tessa pov
I took off the blindfold
.....omg ...i started to tear up

E.what u don't like It??😔

T.no!No!of course not!I love It!

He smiled that grin again.

T.thank you Emilio I feel special

E.you are special Tessa.. I really like you.tessa??.....

T.yes Emilio??..

E. Will you be my girlfriend??..

T.id love to...😊

He smiled and then took out swimming suits.no no no it's too cold.

T.no I'm not going swimming!it's to cold!

E.come on Tess it will be fun

T.pormise??

E.promise

I changed and I saw him looking at me with a grin.

T.so you coming or you just gonna stare at me??

He was surprised but I giggled.we went into the water.it was fun like he promised.i laughed so much then we locked our eyes into each other. We leaned in closer and kissed.we kissed for Like 5minutes till he pulled back.he went out of the water we took a walk near the shore.holding hands.

Emilios pov
That night was the best.i sended it with the girl of my dreams.when we kissed I felt something wired but it was good.we walked by the shore holding hands.then it was 11 we packed our things.dressed up and got an uber.

Skip the ride home
They're in tessas room

(⚠️things might get heated😏⚠️)

Emilios pov
I got dressed and went into tessas room I saw her went over to her.we started kissing.i lifted her up a then she put her legs around my waist.we kept kissing and I put her on her bed.i was on top of her i kept on kissing her.i took her shirt off and she took of mine o started kissing her on her neck then down and up again. We took off our clothes then we flipped over.she pulled back.

T.now my turn

We both smiled and started kissing

Tessas pov
When we went into my room things got heated.we were naked in my kissing I bet he gave me some hickeys.then we flipped.over.k pulled back.he had this disappointed face for a few seconds.

T. Now my turn.

We both smiled I kissed him up and down.i deffinetly gave him a hickey on his neck.then we stopped.we cuddled.he put his hand over me and I later on his warm chest.then I fell asleep.

Next dayyy

Emilios pov

I heard someone walk into the room

Er.TESSA!

Tessa woke up she was shocked same as me we quickly put the blanket over us.

T.oh uh hey Erika

Er. I'll leave u two alone

She winked at me I just grinned.

Erika pov

Yesterday jake asked me out.i liked him from the start so I said yes.i wanted to wait for Tess a but then I fell asleep.i woke up at 6today then did my normal stuff and I walk into the room I scream Tessa excitedly but then I say Emilio and Tessa naked!!!I walked out of the room.i start laughing.my lil girl grew up!!

Tessa pov.
After Erika left me and Emilio locked our eyes and he kissed me I kissed him back.

E.soo.....about yesterday..

T. Thank you Emilio

I kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom

I already posted 3 chapters today and I don't have time words count 671