chapter twelve

Emilios pov

I saw Tessa on the other side I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek then she woke up.

T.w-where ....are We?

E.i don't know

Then we heard the door open and we saw chance and Andrea

T.chance?!?!

E.andrea?!?!

Ch.look who we have.

T.leave us alone why are you doing that!!

A.well Tessa Tessa.....you see I want Emilio back and chance wants you.

T.wat do u mean you want Emilio back u guys didn't even date?!?!

Tessas pov

Then I looked at Emilio with a sad face.

A.aww your little boyfriend didn't tell you.how sad Emilio should I tell her the story.

E.you wouldn't dare!!

A.hiw about we check....

T.wha??

A.when Emilio still lived in Spain we were dating for around 6months.he really loved me but he never knew It was fake.so I obviously cheated on him everyday I went to "work"but I actually went to..emilio do u want to tell her??

E.andrea...

A.banks.

T.WHAT

A.yes u heard me.

T.n-no ...

She went out I was crying I was sorry for Emilio but he didn't tell me.

E.tessa...*he said softly*

T.no Emilio no..
I said as I was crying.

Erikas pov

I was really sad and worried I didn't know where was Tessa and Emilio I tried ringing them but no nothing happened I was so sad I went to Ivan cuz I knew he's helped me.and I liked him..I mean UH as a brother. Ye........I went to him and ran up to him crying .He hugged me and slowly said it's ok .It made me smile I felt....something wired and he always made me smile.i pulled off and sat beside him.

Ivan s pov
I just sat down and wanted to get my phone but Erika rushed into the door and hugged me crying I was hugging her tightly I was about to cry seeing her cry made me feel sad...I do like Erika but I know jake likes her and Erika likes him ....if only she knew....we looked each other in the eyes and then I looked at the floor

I.so..what's wrong
E.tessa and Emilio a-a....a..'re g-one...😢😭
I.its ok Erika we will find them

I hugged her and then  we looked each other in the eyes we moved closer and I kissed her she was surprised but she kissed me back.we closed our eyes and kissed for 5minutes.

E.i-ivan...
I.erika....I'm sorry I just wanted to make you happy it meant nothing....

I said that because I know she didn't like me it meant so much for me but I know she doesn't.

E.oh ye i ....I-its ok uhh let's tell jake what's wrong.

Erika pov
When he kissed me I was so happy.. I was surprised but then I kissed back that was the time.i realized I loved Ivan...(sorry guys if u isn't ship tivan  but u never know)
I know he didn't like me so I said it didn't mean nothing buy it did so we just forgot about it and went to jake.i was sad all the time I was worried about tessa and Ivan and Emilio.we told jake.

J.wait ..if their phones are on I can track them because if the app team 10 uses!

Er.th en come on!

I.we need to find them.

J.lets.go!

We went over and it was an abonded hospital were scared but we just went.ivan had a baseball bat I called the police and jake had a gun....just in case.....we went in quietly we went to a little room and there they were crying all bruised in Scars. I ran to them and untied them they woke up

Emilios pov
Me and Tessa go beat up every hour and we were really scared.We fell asleep I dreamt of having a happy life with Tessa if our life's weren't so dangerous if we would get married she'd be mine forever.then I woke up someone undying me I already knew it was Andrea.i opened my eyes

E.JAKE ERIKA IVAN

It made Tessa wake up.she started tearing up and she hugged me jake and Ivan and Erika .

T.w-where...is a.....a-andrea

J.dont worry she is in prison with chance...

E.how did u find us.

I.the app bro!

We went home and Erika helped me and Tessa with all the cuts.then it was around 3am so I took a shower I was walking  to my room before I could walk in I felt someone grab me and it was Tessa.we both whispers to eachither.

T.emi ...?

E.yes Tess?

T.c-can u ......s.....s-sleeo wi-....th m-me .

I saw her fear she was so scared.

E.yes of course.

We went to the room and then I saw Anthony he looked at us and then just went asleep.we both cuddled and then we fell asleep.