chapter sixteen

Emilios pov

I was sitting on the sand and tessa was 5metres away from  me I couldn't show her it but I was broken  i couldn't believe that I lost the person that I like we have been through a lot of things  what if more  things comes I want to be with her protect her.a tear rolled down my eye.then I heard someone speaking..

Ivan pov
Me and jake had a plan to put temilio back together because you could see both of them were hurt all of team 10 exept Tessa and Emilio were in the water playing screaming having fun vlogging and pranking eachother. After 2hours it was time for the photo shoot.we saw Jessie (the girl that will take pictures) come then jake shouted.

J.team 10 Jessie came let's get ready!!!

Tessa pov
I didn't want to do the photo shoot.i really didn't but I saw Emilio get up.he didn't look sad at all.h-he forgot about me ..I saw him looking at Jessie he went over to her and they both stared at eachother and then laughed.i felt tears going down.i wiped them off and just went over to team10.

Emilios pov
I went over to Jessie and told her the whole story since I knew her before I went into team 10.she's like a sister.then we looked at eachother in happiness that we finally met eachither again and then laughed.i saw Tessa crying and looking at me.then I just looked away before I couldn't show her that I cared.we went to team 10.

Je.  Ok first I want Martinez twins and........hmm who would look cute with them....Erika....And Tessa!!

My smile dropped down I missed Tessa too much to be beside her.she slowly walked.

Je.  So I want Erika on Ivans shoulders and Tessa on emilios

E.but...

T.why...

Je. For the photo

I & E in down

They both laughed.and blushed. Then I helped Tessa get in my shoulders .

T.can we quickly do it..

E.nooo take it time

I.i like it this way we can take 100 pictures

Ivan said rubbing Erikas legs .I holded Tessa until she put her arms around me and out her head on mine.i smiled.

Tessa pov

I was tired so I put my hands around Emilio and put my head on his I saw him smile which made me smile.but then I started to cry.

Je. Hey Tessa!!don't cry

T. I I....a-am sorry

I wiped my tears.and Emilio stood still.we did our poses I faked smiled and it was the end i got off and ran to Erika I cried to her shoulder

E. T what's wrong!!

T.i I can't

E.tell me everything

T.i can't live without Emilio I liked him too much it's just i feel like half of my heart is dead I feel empty I feel like I'm missing something in me.he always kept me happy strong relaxed safe.

I cried more.

Erika pov
I really love Ivan so we were happy about the picture but Tessa and Emilio were really uncomfortable which made me kinda sad.after the photo I kissed Ivan on the cheek and he went to jake the second he left Tessa ran to me crying in my chest.i was so sorry for her.after she told me what she thinks It was obvious she loves him!

E.t?

I said in a soft voice

T. Y-ye??

E. U love him