chapter eight

Tessas pov
I went downstairs and saw chance.he was in his boxers.i was so uncomfortable

C. GHey babe

T.stop don't call me that

C. Or what

T im with Emilio!!

C.ill kiss you and u have to kiss back or something is gonna happen to your little boyfriend

T.NO

The next thing he kissed me.he looked at me with this face .i didn't want to but I kissed back then I heard something.

E.WHAT THE FUCK....😢(he had tears in his eyes) u promised..

T.emilio!!its not what you think it is!!

C.ye Emilio.....me and Tessa are just back together because she loves me

I saw him run up stairs

T.FUCK U CHANCE

He just laughed.i cried.

Emilios pov

It was around midnight I didn't kno because my phone was dead.i heard something downstairs I went downstairs and I saw her kissing chance.i was broken hearted I started to shout and she promised!!I ran upstairs I ran to the first room I saw it was tessas but I didn't care.then I saw her wall.it was me and her.i smiled but cried.

T.EMILIO open the door please!!

I didnt want to but i went over to open the door and went into her bed.

E.what do u want

T.emilio I promise you it's not what It looked like!!

E. Ye u kissed him back!!

I saw her tears.

T. I-i Emilio....he said that if I wouldn't kiss him back he'd-

E.he'd what Tessa!!

She started crying and came closer to her and hugged her.she was crying so hard my shirt was wet.

T.hed ..hurt you(she says quietly)

E.tessa...im so sorry

T.emil-

I cut her off kissing her.

Tessas pov

I told Emilio the whole story because I liked him too much.

T. I'm soo sorry

E.its not your fault t

I just smiled.we cuddled and watched Netflix and then fell asleep.

Next morning

Tessas pov
I was so happy i looked at the 8ther side of my bed and saw Emilio I sat on his stomach really gently and started playing with his hair then started kissing him.he groaned because he didn't wanna wake up.

T. Wake up!!

E.no!!

T.fine ur not getting any kisses till today

E.u won't be able to ...u love to kiss me

He smirked.he was right I got off him and went to the shower.after that I tied my hair into a ponytail and I put on leggings and a sports bra.i walked out of the room and I saw Emilio on his phone I opened the door but before I went out.

E.where are you going ??

T. To the gym

E.give me a kiss first

T.i told u no kisses for today

E.awww please

I soo badly wanted to kiss him I was about to go to him but then I was went downstairs.

Emilios pov
I woke up with kisses I was happy but I didn't want to wake up.tessa said she wouldn't kiss me for a whole day I didn't believe it cuz we kiss like nearly every five minutes.but then she went to the shower after 10minitesni got on my phone and she went out.i told her before she left to give me a kiss she said No!! I was sad because she was right.i know she missed them tho.

Tessas pov
I jogged to the gym so I could get some exercise then I started working out for good 2hours I was soo sweaty.i got my towel and my protein drink.i was wrecked but I jogged back to the team10 house.when I came in I saw Emilio on the couch I ran upstairs.ajother workout!great!I thought to myself.i got a shower and put on an oversized savage hoodie and jake paul sweatpants.i walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.emilio was there.

E.hey babe

T.hey emi

He went over to me he hugged me and he leaned for a kiss out I pulled him back.i saw his sadness.

E.whyyy (he moaned)

T. I told you why

E.fine!!

He stormed off to my room I had tears in my eyes.i ran after Emilio I went into the room and locked the door. I saw him on my bed.

T.emiiii

E.ye??what do u want??

I grabbed his phone and put it in my wardrobe

E.what are you doing!!

T.hmm let me think

E.can you ple-

⚠️warning 13+ might skip this part⚠️
I went on top of him and started kissing.we kissed passionately.he kept kissing me and I took his shirt off and he took mine off.we kept kissing and we flipped over.he took of my pants.and I took his.i was only with a bra and underwear and he was only in his boxers.he kissed my neck and down then went back up again and found my sweet spot.i moaned.he took off my bra and I did let him do it.

Emilios pov
I found her sweet spot.she moaned.i took of her bra she letting me do it.she took of my boxers.i pull back.

T.why did u pull back??

E.are you sure you want to do this??

T.with you yes

I took off her underwear. You kno what happened😉💖.
⚠️it's ok now⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The next morning

(Still emilios pov)

I woke up and saw tessa beside me.i was going to get out but Tessa had her arm around my stomach.i took of the blanket and then I saw us naked?!?!then I remember.i fucked with the girl of my dreams.i just smirked.i kissed her gently on her cheek.she woke up with a smile.

E.good morning beautiful

T.morning babe😊

E.did u remember last night??

T.wha- ohh yes Emilio-

I kissed her passionately for about 20 seconds

E.yes Tess??

T. Thank you

E.😉😊

I got up and got dressed.

I want to Starbucks and saw....

Ayyy guys im soooo sorry I didn't update it's just that I'm soo busy with school I hae so much exams and then I have dance and then omg I'm soo sorry I might be just updating on Friday Saturday and Sunday guys and if I have time then I will update sorry guys love ya who do u think Emilio will see???