chapter thirteen

Tessas pov
I woke up with seeing jake in front of the door I turned around and put my head into emilios chest.he then woke up and put his hand on me.we cuddled for a second and then.

J.WAKE UP TEMILIOOO
He said shooting the merch  gun.

T.jake!!

J.wake up!!
He then shooted the gun at Anthony and Ivan.they got mad Ivan and Anthony ran after jake and me and Emilio just laughed.i was about to get of the bed but then

Emilios pov
I saw Tessa going I didn't want her to go so I held her tight.

T.emiliooo.let me goo😚
She kissed me on the cheek.

E.noo
Then I put her on top of me and I kissed her she kissed me back.she tugged my hair and I put my hands on her ass and that made her gasp so I put my tongues into her mouth(cringe oh ok....I'll shut up...)

Tessas pov
We started kissing and he grabbed my ass so it made me gasp and he out his tongue in my mouth after 5 minutes it turned into a make out and then i pulled back.he groaned.

E.why did u stop

T.cuz i have to go
I said kissing him on the cheek.and i went off the bed.i started doing my makeup.and i wore something cute.then i was about ti open the diir but then emilio asked.

E.where are you goinggg

T.im going with erika shopping

E.can i come??

T.its a girls day out

E.pleaseeee

T.emilio you cant
I said kissing him on the cheek.he went ooff     the bed and pinned me to the door.he was so close to me when he said something I could feel his breathe.

E.can I go

T.i told u

E.pleasee
He said that as he kissed me on the neck which made me feel butterflies.

T.i wish u could come but I can't
I said as I put my hand around his neck.

E.i will miss u soo fucking much don't leave mee

He said whinning

T.you kno I will too but I don't spend that  much time with Erika now since were together.

E.at what time will u be back At?is it only Erika and you??

T.around 7?and yes don't worry.

E.and ...are you wearing these booty shorts town?

He said that with a sad face.

T.do u want me to change?

E.yes please...I don't...want to loose you.

As he said that I kissed him we kissed for a minute .

T. U won't don't worry.

I changed and went downstairs.

Emilios pov
I will miss Tessa but I think i didn't spend so much time with Ivan so maybe I will spend time with him and Chad.

Tessas pov

E.t!!!!!

T.e!!!

E.you ready??

T.lets go!!

We went outside and then first put up a picture on my Instagram: