chapter ten

Andreas pov
When I went downstairs I saw a guy a talking to himself.woerd I thought to myself.then I listened to him.

Ch.come on chance you need to get Tessa all for yourself or I'll hurt Emilio and kill him and get Tessa or I'll make her love me.one day she'll be mine only mine and it will be soon.

I liked his attitude.we both wanna desperate them.

A.ill help you??

Ch.how much did u here?!?!

I went closer to him and kissed him he kissed back.

A.dont worry I want to help u I odnt want temilio either.

Ch. Ok but give me that damn kiss it's hot.

I kissed him we kissed for 30seconds and then I told him plan b. It did meant to hurt Tessa but he didn't care.i walked back to my room and wore a hot outfit so I could try GET emilios attention 👇🏻
J

i walked back to my room and wore a hot outfit so I could try GET emilios attention  👇🏻J

I went downstairs and I saw chances jaw drop I closed it and smirked.then I went out of the team 10 house and drove to the base plan.

Emilios pov
I woke up with Tessa beside me.
I tried to get out but she had her hand around my waist and her leg on my legs.

T.dont go *in a quit sleepy voice*

E.i have to shower princess

T.pleaseeeeee

Then she sat up and sat gently on my stomach.she started kissing me of course I kissed back.then I pulled back..

T.what happened??

E.i need to shower babe.

T.nope u don't and I won't let you

E.pleaseee

Before I could say anything we were kissing put I didn't care I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands around my neck.i sat up with her kissing.she was sitting on my laps.i put my hands lower so I could touch her ass. I smirked and she giggled.then Tessa pulled away.

E.what did I do??.

T.nothing *she giggled*

E.then come here.

After 20minutes I took a shower I dressed into white yeezys,a tan savage hoodie (always plug) and black ripped jeans.when I went out I saw tessas in a beautiful outfit my jaw dropped👇🏻👇🏻

when I went out I saw tessas in a beautiful outfit my jaw dropped👇🏻👇🏻

E.wow

T.what?? *she said giggling*

She's so beautiful

Tessas pov
I woke up because Emilio tried to go I didn't want him to go so we kissed for 29minutes after that Emilio went to the shower so I went to jake bathroom after that I dressed into a cute outfit i went back to emilios room and emilios jaw dropped when he saw me.i just giggled and blushed. I closed his mouth and kissed him.i took his hand and we went downstairs.

Ch.good morninggggggg

T .Oh.....hey..

I said it in a quiet voice because I didn't like chance over what he has done and now he's acting all innocent.

Ch.hey Emilio jake wanted you in his room.

T.but isn't he-??

Ch.emilio it's important

E.dont worry Tess.ill be right back..

He kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs when he went in I heard the door slam.i was worried.

Ch.soo Tessa

T.uhh I'm gonna go

Before I could go I could feel someone grab my arm

Ch.ur coming with me.

T.n-n

Before I could say anything he dragged me out of the house I couldn't scream because he covered my mouth.the only thing I want was Emilio.

Emilios pov
It was wierd but I went upstairs to jakes room I couldn't see no one then I felt like someone hit me in the head and I blacked out.i wanted to know if Tessa was ok I couldn't move anything until everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room with a tiny light bulb in the corner i looked around and I saw Tessa.i had tears in my eyes.i wanted to go to her but my hand were tied to the wall.

I did a short one so I posted two chapters today so that's why this chapter is so short ly guys cya next week x

674 words