chapter twenty nine

Tessas pov
I was in the car when I saw Amelia kissing a boy but it wasn't Emilio I was so shocked.i couldn't tell him because I didn't want to hurt his feelings and he wouldn't trust me plus I moved out so why would or should he believe me.i told Logan to hurry up and we went home.

L.what happened.

T.what?oh nothing don't worry...I'm getting a shower.

I got a really long relaxing shower took my makeup off tied my hair in a plait.i dressed into a maverick hoodie and jake paul sweatpants I went to my room where I was sleeping and saw what Emilio tweeted:

Emilio martinez:
When you really love someone and you hurt them you just have to let go of them and move on even if it hurts you it's for their best.

917comment 9,172retweets 187,812likes

I scrolled down to check the comments

(I decided not go say any users)

Aww it's about tessa I know it

Why did she move out of the team10 house

How did you know

Temilio is forever they will get back together haha that ryhmed

It's actually sad

Awww

I then decided to look at #temilio on Instagram and liked most of them because I really did like them. I went to the kitchen  got myself water and went asleep.

Emilios pov
I didn't post the tweet about tessa I don't miss Tessa im over her I have Amelia and there's no drama between us I am happy to have her she isn't like Tessa I went to the kitchen and saw Ivan and Erika making out. Then I coughed.

Er.omg Emilio!!!

E.sorry to disturb you but I need your guys advice.

I.yes?

E.i want my date with Amelia to be special what should I do?

Er.bye

I.where are you going baby

Er. Sorry Emilio I do love you but no I'm not helping you with that bitch

E.thanks Erika

Er. Sorry

She walked beside Ivan and kissed him on the cheek.

I.emilio....

E.ye you too your not helping me thanks guys I went to my room and shut the door.then I saw Amelia laughing and talking with someone through the phone.i took her phone and looked at it it wrote "bae💚💛😗"

E.WHAT THE FUCK

A.babe it's not what it looks like!!

E.WHO IS THIS

A.its it's.....rice gum 

E.GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH

A.FINE I DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYWAYS

She stormed off and everyone came to my room.

Erikas pov
I know Tessa is not over Emilio so why should I help him and I know Amelia is a bitch so why should I help her.after Emilio went to his room we heard shiutojg everyone went and listened Amelia came out and ran out and we came in to Emilio.he was sitting on the bed with his hands over his face.

An.emilio don't worry

E.why is it always me

J.bro ! She wasn't good enough for you

I.there are so many people that truly love you

Er......like Tessa

I said quietly but loud enough so everyone could here me.

Ch.but...

E.no Tessa no....

T.what me No?

J.tessa!?!?!?!?!

Everyone was so shocked and hugged her.

Tessas pov
I was in the middle of sleeping I had dreams nightmares with team10 I woke up screaming Logan ran to me and hugged me I cried.

T.logan....

L.yes Tessa??

T.i want to go back..to my family ...you are like a brother to me but....

L.i understand...Ill help  you

I got dressed into an Adidas hoodie and black ldggijs with white vans didn't do my makeup since it was 2am and we left i was so nervous what if jake wouldn't let me in what if people hated me what of Amelia....so much thought were in my mind but then we arrived.i hugged Logan.

L.bye Tessa

T.thanks for everything

L.no problem you can always count on me

I went took my suitcase and took a deep breath I opened the door closed it quietly since I think everyone is asleep put my suitcase beside the door and went upstairs then I saw everyone in one room."No Tessa No Emilio said.oh wow. I don't know what to think.when everyone greeted me it was only me and Emilio.

E.hey..

T.fuck u

And I left I just hated Emilio so much why did I ever date him he's such a spastic I actually don't know if I did a mistake coming back.