Part 4-being a sneaky snek

I know the titles weird but I didn't want to spoil anything so enjoy...

Percy POV (yes I know most of them are his but soon we'll involve more characters)

It's definitely been a long time since I was 'abducted' and he's been at it every day with only some exceptions. It's been a few days since I asked him to 'stop the pain', though it's hard to keep track of time. For all I know it could've been a few hours. But I've had an idea. Every year the lethal wounds will be healed only because he wants to keep playing with me. The plan I've got in mind will need sacrifice but I'm prepared for that. When I get cleaned up, they knock me out so they can take of the shackles with out me trying anything. Over the years my muscles have grown more tough because when they heal them, they mend stronger. This is why it's taken so long for me to do. He says tomorrow is the day I get cleaned up. I need to hang in until then.
---next day---
"Okay," the man said "you ready?" He was talking about me being knocked out. "Yeah, everything hurts right now, can't wait to get renewed" I half laughed.
"You know, you've been quite calm lately, is this a friendship I see blooming?" The man asked.
"What? God no, my mind is broken and multiple bones are broken, I just can't be bothered to be angry or grumpy that's all."
"You know, I think we would be friends," said the man, "you know if I didn't torture you and stuff,"
"Oh really? I wonder," I said.
"You know what," he said
"What?"
"You're being quite cheerful today so guess what I'm gonna do," he said.
"The suspension is killing me," I said.
"I'll let you feel what it's like to be not in shackles,"
"Wait really? Couldn't I just run away?"I asked, I was truly confused.
"Well in the syringe I usually give you, it's delayed. So I can give it to you, unshackle you, you can feel your wrists again and then you fall unconscious before you can do anything." The man explained "Maybe one day we can be friends."
"Sounds good" I said, this was way too easy.
---Line Break---
He injected the liquid into my arm. It felt like nothing compared the things he's done to me. After a few minutes he took the shackles off. I rubbed my wrists. "Thank you, this feels great." I said. "Well your welcome," he said. After a few seconds my leg came out and kicked him, he fell to his knees. I stood up and continually kicked him. "You know, I was planning to escape today," I said still kicking him, hard "It went completely different to what I expected, though you made it so much easier." He then fell unconscious.
Third person view
The door opened and the medic came came in and looked down. He realised what had happened too late, Percy knocked him out and rushed through the open door. Percy limped down the corridor, for some reason he knew that was the way out. The sun shone down on him, he sighed and then fell to the floor unconscious.

Yes I know what you're thinking, this like half the amount I did last time. I mean you might not be thinking that but it's entirely possible that I just read your mind. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it.