Part 9-carrying on

Okay first things first, I'm really sorry, I said I'll be updating more, but here I am more than a month later with the next one. Also there's some gory stuff in here so if you don't like that stuff, there's a non gory summary in the comments section and it looks likeAnyway I hope you enjoy this one...

Third person POV
(This is still in the past)

Chaos had just described the living room and Percy had a pretty good picture of what it looked like in his head. "Yeah, I got" He said, still on the phone. "Oh Percy, don't be surprised when you come into the room." Percy has no idea what he meant. He set his thoughts aside and walked into the corridor. He tried picturing the room in his mind but there wasn't any doors coming up. After a while he gave up, maybe Chaos' description was wrong or maybe he wasn't imagining it right, so then he pictured the his room and a door thankfully popped up. He opened up the door to find darkness, the smell of iron filled the air. Percy took a step into the room, something squelched under his shoes, he fumbled to the light switch, it was wet. When he felt the switch click under his fingers the light flickered on. What was in front of him may have well scarred him for the rest of his life.

-—- line break -—- (now Percy POV)
(Here is the explanation of what happens next, don't look at it if you don't mind a little bit of gore)--->

Chaos' body was draped over my bed, blood seeping from underneath him. There was Gaia slumped against my window, blood smearing across the glass. There were other bodies I didn't recognise dotted around the room in their own gruesome state. I was about to throw up but then the phone rang. I cautiously walked over to the phone and shaking my reached for the it. When I put it to the ear there was silence apart from the high pitched ring of the phone. After a while I decided to put it down but just before I could I heard, "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" I recognised it as Chaos' voice. "Damn it Chaos, you can't do that to people. Plus how would I not get shocked walking into this room " I sighed. "Yeah I'm sorry, but you need to get used to that stuff, otherwise you're just gonna throw up every mission." Chaos explained.
"EVERY MISSION?! I'm sorry Chaos I'm not sure if I can do this." I exclaimed. "You've seen worse on this, on your own body, I think you can handle-" Chaos stopped when I stopped doing my fake hyperventilating. There was silence. "Chaos.... I don't mind if you tease me about how I look one day or if I did something stupid, maybe if I mess up a mission, but" I sighed, "don't ever talk about that with me again, I want to forget it."
"Oh come on, you can over come it. Otherwise it hatred and anger can bottle up and explode on someone," Chaos reasoned. "I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. Maybe later, when enough time has gone for the memory to be hazy. But just not now." I said.  There was silence again. I nearly put down the phone when I heard Chaos' voice again. "I just wanted to say there's a book of rooms in your bed and we're in the living room. Come to us when you want to." He hung up and all the bodies were gone from my room. I sighed and tried to forget the years I spent in that cushioned room. No matter how hard I tried words that he said slipped into my head. 'Heartless'. I shook my head. 'Look at what you've become, a play toy. A victim'. I screamed no and then the voice stopped. I flopped down onto my bed and curled up. I was exhausted. I went to sleep with tears in my closed eyes.

Hi, yes sorry. There isn't really an excuse for my absence apart from the fact I'm a great procrastinator. I just want to say that I want to do lots of short chapters so you can read at least read something. Tell me if you like that idea