Part 8- some clarification

This has a bit of jumping from present to past, so be prepared for that. Anyway, enjoy...

Percy POV
I was waiting for either Lucy to come back or the 15minutes to end. Leaning against a tree I started to mindlessly whittle a branch. After a while I hear foot steps, I look to see Lucy standing there. Though instead of wearing her slightly dirty top and leggings, she was wearing the hunter's silver uniform. "I chose them," she paused, "I just wanted to see you again," She looked down.
"Hey, don't you need a bow?" I asked. "They said I need to find one that means something, not just one they give me." I looked down to what I had whittled, I was shocked to see that I was holding a bow. I hadn't even noticed. "I guess I have one, though I need to make some adjustments,"
"Don't you want to keep it?" Lucy asked. "No, no. I am terrible at archery it wouldn't do me any good," some things never change. "Let me just adjust it before I give it to you, close your eyes." I said. First of all I got some bark from a tree and crushed it. Then I smeared it on to the bow to give it a darker colour, then I used a small amount of ice to seal it on. For the string I made some ice that was so thin it was like thread and attached it to the bow. Although it sounds very delicate it is one of the most durable thread there is. "What are your initials?" I asked. "LHK" Lucy said. I added the initials with a substance called silver ice onto the bow, I also added some silver ice swirls. "There," I said. She opened her eyes and gasped. "It's amazing!" She then pulled back the string to her cheek and was shocked to see how strong the string was. "Wait," I thought of something. I made an ice arrow and gave it to her. She shot it directly in the middle of a tree with the natural aim all hunters have. The arrow then dissipated into the air. "Okay, see you again one day" I said,  spreading out my wings. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To help someone else out like you, oh and don't mention me to the hunters." I said. She looked down.
"You already have haven't you?" I said, my fingers massaging the bridge of my nose. "Yeah, sorry. I only told them that you took me here and that your name was Winter." She said.
"Okay if it's only that, no descriptions of me?" I said.
"Nope," She popped the 'p'.
"Okay then, bye Lucy," I shot up into the sky.
-—-line break-—-
'Hey Nero, wanna come up to Forveros?' MM (mind messaged) Chaos. 'Yeah, I'm coming' I said. I flapped twice then shot up through the atmosphere. I could have mist travelled but I wanted to exercise wings more. And yeah, I can teleport, I could do that since that day....
-—-mysterious flash back-—-
Chaos POV
I sent Percy off on his first mission, an easy one so he could let his powers settle. I walked to my office and started doing paper work. I felt like I was missing something, I wouldn't put my finger on it. OOOHHHH WAAIIITTT, I didn't give him his actual powers yet, he's just like a mortal with wings. I quickly put up an iris (it's not only Iris who can do that) to see where he was. OOOHHHH WAAAIIITTT, I didn't give him the proper clothes, those were just temporary. He was still in his 'patient dress', fighting of 5 hell hounds I think, wait no 6. But what was weird was the fact he was fighting with a branch from a tree. OOOOHHHHH WAAAAAIIIITT, I didn't give him a sword and his bond between riptide and him had broken. I feel really bad, I can't even MM because he'll get freaked out and then get killed. I am just the greatest Father there is. OOOOOHHHHH WAAAAIIITT, I didn't even tell him that I was his father. Well this is just perfect then isn't it. I picked up the phone "Hello Eros, I need all the primordial for a meeting," I said.
"You mean the one we were suppose to have an hour ago?" He said.
"Uuuhh yeah...., I'll call you again when I want you to be here." I said.
"Of course m'lord," said Eros. I could almost feel him bow, I felt a shiver go up spine. "I told you not to do that," I said through gritted teeth. "Bye Chaos," said Eros. "Good bye Eros," I sighed. Just before I hung up I heard a mumble "creator of all, head of the primordial council." I couldn't react because I had already put the phone down.
-—-time skip-—-
Just as I was finishing my 279th contract, Percy burst through the door. He was out of breath, twigs were in his hair and his 'patient dress' was ripped. I burst out into laughter. "It's not funny Chaos," Percy glared "it was extremely hard to fight with only a stick in a dress,." I stood up.
"Come tell me about your adventure in the living room," I started walking out the door. He coughed, I turned around to see him motioning to his clothes. "Oh right, you might want to get freshened up, there's a shower and clean clothes in your room." I walked out the room. I walked to the living room and entered. My feet took me to the fridge and I got out a coke and flopped down onto the sofa. Wait.... should I have told him how to get to his room? Eh, he'll be fine. Plus this might be my chance to do the thing I was planning.

Percy POV
Ugh. That was one treacherous mission. I was walking down the corridor and then I stopped. Where was I going? I looked around and I didn't know where I was. The reasonable thing to do was retrace my steps and I did, but it was like it went on forever. I started to get dizzy from exhaustion and I bumped into something, I saw a flash of green and then fell down. I squinted and propped myself up. Everything in front of me was blurry. My eyes then focused to see Gaia looking down at me. I screamed and scrambled to my feet and got into a fighting stance. Why now? When I'm vulnerable and have nothing to defend myself. I'm not ready to fight her. Wait, what is she even doing here? She stepped towards me and I turned around and ran. I ran and ran until my body gave up and I passed out.
-—- time skip -—-
I woke up in a room that made me feel comfortable. The room had two white walls and one which was a shade of sea green but not to bold and one which was all glass. I had to stop falling unconscious and then waking up in different rooms. I got up and looked down, I was wearing what I was wearing when I got my wings. A grey top and black jeans, but my scabbard was on the bedside table, I put it on and adjusted it. I walked up to the glass wall, I could see my reflection, the twigs had come out of my hair and my face was clean, I looked closer to see that I had a broken iris, never noticed that before. I touched the glass, and it suddenly opened. Instinctively I snapped my hand back, a slab then emerged from the edge of my room, then a glass ledge came up around the edges. I put one foot out to test it, when nothing unexpected happened I brought my other foot to join it and walked onto the ledge. I could see mountains in the distance and a huge lake going across a green plain with trees planted here and there. I stepped back into my room and then turned around to see the slab already retreating and the doors closing. A phone rang somewhere in the room, I spotted it on the desk. I picked it up to listen "Hey Percy, sorry about not telling you how to get to your room, you need to imagine what the room looks like otherwise you'll get stuck in a loop of corridors, it's a security measure." I recognised Chaos' voice, "And how about that story of how you survived without any powers, weapon or knowledge of where you were?"
"Yeah," My face turned into a cringe, remembering what happened, "Can you describe the living room to me? Maybe you can show me pictures of all the pictures in the mansion to me," I suggested. "That sounds like a good idea, though it's not a mansion," I frowned. "To a new person it feels like one because there are so many rooms but the corridors just adapt to where you want to go, some of the primordial don't like the feel of a mansion." He explained. That brought my mind back to what had happened in the corridors yesterday. "Uh, Chaos. I saw Gaia. Is that a problem because I really don't want to fight her again,"
"Oh yeah, she was the one who brought you to your room, she's nothing to worry about," he said, I could imagine him shrugging. "Not a problem?!" I said, chuckling a bit in disbelief "SHE KILLED MY FRIENDS, I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF HER. BASICALLY DESTROYED CAMP HALF BLOOD. AND YOU SAY SHE'S NOT A PROBLEM?!" Tears came to my eyes, even if she was destroying everything, at least I had friends with me. Now what do I have? Memories of torture, a weird relationship with a primordial that sent me off in a mission in a patient dress and no weapons. "Yeah, she's really sorry about that, she wasn't herself she's actually really nice." Said Chaos. If I had water in my mouth I would've spat it out, though because I didn't I just just stood there spitting all over the desk. I wiped my mouth and put phone back to my ear. "You know, I can't be bothered to deal with this right now, just give me a description of the room," I was now massaging the bridge of my nose. "Okay so it looks like...."

He he he. I ended the there. One because it's a nice ending and two because I didn't want to describe another room. Okay I've been looking over the fact I haven't updated in ages, I'm really sorry. But don't worry I'll be updating more later.