Part 11-Explaining

Okay, this is where I explain about winter and stuff, it's gonna be short but it will give you understanding, enjoy...

Winter POV
That brings me to now, soaring through the black sky dotted with stars, I can already see planet Foreveros. Chaos wanted me to come up for some reason, this doesn't usually happen especially on demigod duty. I used to have such a care free attitude when it didn't matter what happened because we could always sort it out. That attitude was damaged on earth but I still tried to keep it going, the torture really got to me, but still I tried to be the old Percy. However after a while, when I had seen all the horrible things people had done when in missions I decided it was enough. Everything put together, I couldn't handle it so I shut my self away, giving people a cold vibe from me, not only from my aura. I don't really speak unless necessary and I rarely laugh, but I suck it up for the demigods, I want it to be that their life will be good for them, for them to have a better one than me. After the blessings were given, back then, I had trained and trained and I found that what Chaos had said was true, every blessing I had gotten was converted to fit my Winter aspect. Chaos then told me I was a primordial. I didn't want all this power, to live on forever means much longer for me to think about that cushioned room. But I suck it up for the good of the universe. My life isn't for me now, it's for everyone else. My feet touched down on the stony ground of Forveros, I let go of what I was thinking on the way here. I sucked it in.

Okay that seemed really dark, but it explains how Winter thinks and stuff. And looky here, I'm updating on the same day, what a new year miracle. Anyways, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.