Part 12-The actual story

Yay we're actually in the present, wooh. Yeah sorry about doing that really long flashback (btw that only took an hour when he was actually flashbaking) okay enjoy...

Spring's POV

After I left Winter, I looked for another demigod in need I flew around a bit but couldn't find anyone. At the moment it was Autumn, this is what we do when we aren't changing the season around the world. A voice then came into my head "can you come up to planet Forveros" It's was Chaos MM me.
"Jeez Chaos, you made me jump." I MM back. "Sorry, anyway it's going to be a meet up with all the seasons, Autumn's already here. Summer is still on duty as is Winter" Chaos said.
"Yeah be there in a sec." I literally didn't have anything else to do. I debated wether I wanted to fly or teleport, I decided flying because it's more enjoyable. On my way to the atmosphere I spotted a ball of fire underneath me shooting up, as Summer passed me I could see he wink at me. Ugh, he's so annoying. Winter is the only person who wears his cloak, something about wanting to hide his identity. It seemed a bit too ominous for me, I didn't know the others' reasons. I finally made it to Planet Forveros, as I touched down I sighed. I started walking into the castle. I stopped in the door way to MM Chaos, I still couldn't really multi task while doing it. "What room are you in?" I asked, we had all mesmerised the 'Room Book'. 'The Gym,' he answered 'we're going to spend a little time practicing'
'Is there something going on?' I asked
'No, I just need you to get used to each other's style' he shrugged.
'But that means something's going on-for the past 173 and a 1/4 years you've never done this' there was definitely a deeper reason for this 'get together'
'Just come and you'll see' Chaos said-he didn't even seem nervous. 'Fine see you there' I sighed-giving up, for now at least.
-—- line break-—-
I flew to the gym and saw that Summer and Autumn were already there. "Hi," I said, my own voice shocked me, I haven't used it in ages. "Hey Spring," Summer winked, I rolled my eyes. "It's been a long time," Autumn said smiling. She used to be really quite shy, though now she seems to be pretty social. Summer has always been a flirt but I know that he just does that with everyone. I heard someone beginning to open the gym doors, I swivelled around quickly. Winter emerged through the door frame. Chaos raised an eyebrow, "You're not usually late." Winter coughed and said "The uh traffic today was mad." Summer smirked. "Anyway, let's get down to bismuth," Chaos said.
"Chaos," I sighed, "we all know you're a Steven universe fan but please refrain from unnecessary references."
"So the reason why o called you here today is so you all know how to fight with each other," he said.
"But why? It's not like we can't handle our missions," Summer said. "Well, what if there was a huge crisis, not to be rude but you all seem very independent."
"I would take that as a compliment," Winter mumbled. Chaos smiled. "I know but you just need to do this, we don't want the seasons to get a bad name after all." Summer raised his eyebrow. "I mean I don't think that's possible, we are the most elite group of soldiers out there, selected by chaos himself." He said proudly, "I don't think anyone would dare to doubt us."
"If you want to think that then I won't stop you, but in reality I do have enemies and they despise things to do with me." Chaos said.
"Wait, wouldn't that mean they hate the planet they live on? Does it mean they hate themselves? I mean you created all of it," Autumn asked.
"That's not entirely true," Winter said, "Chaos has a brother, his name is End he's evil and has been cast into the void yadiyada. Anyway, End actually used to be good, at the start, Chaos," he turned to look at Chaos and then smirked, "was actually the evil one, at his young age he destroyed a few planets that End had actually created. See they were the first beings of this world, that meant no one to look after them while they were still young. Both had the ability to create and to destroy, End had made a sun to be able to create new life, however Chaos was jealous of his brother for making something so amazing." Chaos huffed at this and glared at Winter. "So he destroyed it, instead of dissipating like the planets did, it left behind tiny fragments of it in space, this what the smaller stars are. After a while of this End got so fed up of creating things just for them to be destroyed that he gave up and didn't create anything else, Chaos realised that it life couldn't just be floating around space on the one small planet that he didn't destroy so he started to make more planets, and he then made the sun that we have now. He then made life, primordials, aliens, gods, giants, titans and all that-" Winter was interrupted by Summer. "Hold on, he made aliens!! They're actually real?!" Winter sighed, "Have you ever been on a non earth mission?" Winter asked.
"Yes? You've been there with me, you should know," Summer answered in a confused tone. "Yeah I know, did you see any creatures in those planets?" Winter questioned. "Yes, I don't know why you're asking me these questions you were there t-, ooooohhh they're aliens, I get it now," Summer realised.
"Now that that's cleared up, on with the story..... After this had happened, Chaos was given the title 'Creator of the Universe'. This infuriated End as he had created first but was given the title 'Destroyer' so he moved away and used the little creation power he had to make the monsters of the world. He then nearly killed all the gods and stuff but then Chaos defeated him and put them in the void where he'll never be seen again, but will probably break out because that's just my luck and is probably why Chaos has brought us here today." Winter finished finally.
"Someone has been taking their history classes," Chaos commented, "however you made it seem like all of it was my fault,"
"That's because it was." Winter sighed.
Chaos coughed and then spoke "Right, Winter was right, End is stirring in the void and we must stop him before it's too late, we must train together to go into the void to put him down,"
"You're kidding right?" I exclaimed "We can't go into the void, it's literally all the black holes combined with a sprinkle of Tartarus and despair. If it's kept end in there for thousands of millennia what chance do we have." Chaos looked like he had just realised something "Aah yes, that might've escaped my mind but uhh, we can't just wait for him to pop out all powerful and stuff"
"That wouldn't be likely, once out of the void, he would be extremely drained. If we could strike then, we would almost certainly win." Autumn contradicted. "That is true," Chaos sighed "Uhh, but what about the rest of the universe, we wouldn't be able to get to him immediately, he'll probably destroy a load of stuff before we come. Also we can't wait beside the void, it's a planet in itself if too close for more than a milks second you'll be sucked in," Chaos said, looking proud that he actually found a problem without a logical answer. "Sounds to me like you're making this up as you go along," Summer chuckled "and to think that you were gonna put us in there when you make it sound so dangerous now"
"Anyway Chaos, we would know where he would strike first so we can just wait there," Autumn said. Chaos looked confused for a moment then realised what she meant, "You mean that place?" He asked, rhetorically. I saw Summer gulp. "NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK THERE CHAOS, WE HAD A DEAL!" I heard Winter scream.
I had never seen Winter like this, he always seemed so calm yet brooding. "Now Winter this is a one time thing-" Chaos was cut off by Winter slamming the door. "What's with him and Camp half blood?" Autumn asked.

———-
Hey sorry I haven't updated in ages but thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed that. I know this is quite cliche with the whole End, Void, Earth thing, but y'know I like it and I will tweak some things.