Chapter 30- Going Home

Lily's POV
After all the excitement, we had actually forgotten about the exams, even Hermione and I.

To my surprise, (but apparently not to everyone else's) I was top of the year, tied with Hermione.  Kasey was close behind and Harry and Ron got pretty good marks as well.

And Tom was just ahead of Kasey, which annoyed her to no end.

In seemingly no time at all the end of year preparations were complete, we went with Hagrid across the lake, we went on the train back home and talking and laughing together whilst eating sweets.

And then we were there; back on the platform.  We passed through to the Muggle world, which took a long time since we couldn't all go in the Muggle world all at once; we had to go through in two's and three's so that the Muggles wouldn't suspect anything.

But we were there eventually, and Harry and I said goodbye to all of our friends.

As I hugged Hermione goodbye, I met her parents quickly.  They were quite nice people, very polite. 

Their teeth looked wonderful as well.

I went to hug Kasey and she hugged me tightly.
'Bye Lily,' she said, grinning at me, and I smiled back at her.

'See ya next year, Kasey!'
And then Harry and I left the platform with an impatient Uncle Vernon.

With evil thoughts of what we would do to Dudley this summer in our minds.