Chapter 13 - Edited Once

Julian 

(Edited Once)

I was with Dad, dealing with Joey's new appearance, when Mom mind-linked me. She told me that some guy named Robin would not leave my beautiful mate alone. He was friends with her sick of a bastard brother. I got furious when I replayed these words in my head, making me lose control over my wolf, Peter, and shift. He was running faster than I had ever felt while grabbing my clothes in his fangs. I did not want to walk naked into the mall.

'I'm gonna kill that bitch. He touches her, he dies.' Peter growled.

'I am giving you my blessing because if you don't kill him, I will.' 

I saw the restaurant and some humans, forcing Peter to shift back. I wore my clothes, but Peter remained in control. That should be good.

We entered the restaurant to see a scene that made my blood boil with fury. A prick of a man was about to swing a chair at Stella, and when she saw him, she shielded herself holding her hands to her head, waiting for the blow.

I regained control of my body and dashed to her rescue. Before I could talk with anyone, my fists found their way to his jaw and nose. I heard cracking sounds that made me smile with satisfaction. His ugly face became uglier.

No one hurts what's mine, and gets away with it.

He was shocked at first but then tried to fight back once he realized that I was fighting for her.

'Time for fun,' Peter commented, and I smirked.

The man tried to punch me, but he was way too slow and unfocused. I held his hands and lifted him up in the air like he was a sack of potatoes. I grinned, then tossed him to a nearby table that had cups of glass on it. It shattered into small pieces. The man hit his head and nose again on his way down, and that caused blood to be painted all over his broken face. Good.

After seeing his lifeless body, I breathed slowly, getting calmer by the moment. A couple of police officers, who were part of my pack, came and dealt with the scene. I looked at Mom, and she smiled, nodding proudly at me. 

I turned my head to her left to see my precious mate standing still. She looked puzzled by me, but I did not care. I just hugged her tightly but gently. I breathed in her tasty, sweet scent that made my wolf howl with pleasure.

~~~

After we got home, I led Stella to my room to take a warm long shower. "Thank you for today. It's only my second day here, and you have already saved me twice. I'm a burden." She looked down with a pout.

'She's cute and innocent,' Peter said, and I nodded.

'I absolutely agree with you,' I replied, then my hand found its way to lift her chin up gently.

I smiled. "No, you are not a burden. You are my mate. I love helping you. You are sweet, innocent, and shy. So no need to thank me. You are part of my family now." I told her my feelings while touching her soft cheek.

' You do realize that you just called her MATE, right? ' Peter pointed out and my eyes widened.

Oh shit.

As she wanted to comment on what I had just said, I walked her to the bathroom. "Now, go take a long shower, clear your mind so we can watch movies later, all night long, with some pizza," I said and saw her eyes sparkle a little bit.

Good, she forgot. Hopefully

I'll just tell her when the time is right.

"Really? Wait, but I just ate." She pouted, looking as cute as ever. I noticed that she gets worried about irrelevant things, and I needed to let her understand that whatever she wants, she gets.

"Doesn't matter, now go." I closed the door behind her after handing her my shirt and sweatpants.

Apparently, she forgot to buy pajamas.

"Okay," she said, and I got out of my bedroom to the living room. As I entered, I saw some of the pack members shouting over the tv screen. "Guys!" I yelled over the shouting because clapping my hands did not work.

They stopped their frenzy and looked at me with respect. "Alpha," they replied.

"I hate to do this to you, but I need you to get out for a day," I said, and they actually whined. Full-grown-ass men whining.

We have a good relationship. It was not just the alpha and his pack members. It was me and my friends. They are all my friends here, and I respect them, and they respect me. My pack is so big, it has more than 700 members, but I literally know each one of them. I love my pack, and I was ready to be their legit alpha now that I had found my mate. They called me "Alpha" now out of respect, but we all knew that I needed my mate so it could become official.

"Guys, please. I need some alone time with my mate, you know, to explain things to her. So, can you leave and come back when I mind-link you?" I asked. 

'If they do not agree, kick their asses,' Peter suggested, and it was not a bad idea.

They looked at each other, then smiled, " Yes, Julian." If they ever call me by my name like that, it meant that they were happy for me and ready to support me. They know how much I have waited for Stella, and they understand that.

"Thank you, guys," I smiled brightly.

"You have to introduce her to us, officially," Alexander, one of my closest friends, remarked, and I nodded.

"Sure thing, just whenever she's ready." With that, they all left. Leaving​ me alone in the big house with her.

' We gotta drop some hints that you are a werewolf ' Peter commented and I rolled my eyes.

That sassy wolf, why does he think that I want to be alone with her?

~~~

After some time of setting things up, I heard Stella call my name. "I'm in the living room," I said and waited for her. I heard her small feet making contact with the stairs, and I wanted to embrace her so tightly that she became a part of me.

'There are other ways she can become a part of you.' Peter's smirk made me roll my eyes, but the horny wolf was not wrong.

Stella showed up wearing my clothes in the living room, making her look even sexier. "Hey," she waved, then she sat on the bean back chair.

"Hi, the pizza will be here in about ten minutes. I'll start a movie, is that okay with you?" I asked, grabbing the remote control. She nodded.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked her, and she shrugged her shoulders.

I looked through the movies, then found one that she might like. " How about 10 things I hate about you? " I asked and she nodded.

"Sounds cool."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello readers ♡

I hope you liked this chapter ♛

Please vote and comment your age :) I'm 17- was 17. Now I am 23, lol.