Chapter 36 - Edited Once

Stella

(Edited Once)

It's been a month since Raymond's death. We did not know who shot him yet, but Julian suspected Joey, his cousin, because, two days after the incident, we found a letter on the door frame, and it said: "You got lucky this time."

I was paranoid for days until Julian finally started training me. I was in the backyard with him in my workout clothes. He was teaching me how to fight and he did not go easy on me. 

After all the running I did for the last two weeks, I became faster than ever. My senses heightened, and I was able to smell good and hear the smallest noises. When I ran, I felt like time stopped, and everything became clear in my vision.

That's right, Stella, we are awesome,′ Dianna commented, making me giggle.

"You have to raise your elbow like this and open your eyes fully," Julian explained while showing me how I should stand and position myself in a fight. I did what he instructed and breathed deeply. I focused only on him. "Good, now punch me," he said, and I shook my head.

"No. Your handsome face... " I commented. 

′Why?′ Dianna asked, then wiggled her eyebrows. 

'Shut up ′ I replied, then felt my cheeks heat up.

Julian chuckled, then cupped my cheeks. "Don't worry, you're not strong enough yet to harm me. I'll just see how you punch and help you improve if you need improving," he assured, and I nodded feeling more confident. 

He kissed my nose and stood back. I raised my fist and threw it at his face. Julian stumbled back a bit, and I felt like my hand stung, but not the same way when I punched Raymond. It was like my fist grew rougher and stronger. "How was it?" I asked as he put his palm on his red cheek.

"It was good, but not good enough to make someone fall to the ground without hurting yourself. We have a lot of work to do, love," he announced, and I sighed.

After four hours of training, I was so exhausted to the point of literally sleeping on the grass. 

I believed an hour had passed when I felt strong arms around me. I saw Julian sleeping beside me on the bed. He must have carried me inside. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grip, but it was too tight, and I was too tired to put actual effort into slipping out. "I'm just stuck here until he wakes up," I whispered to myself, then closed my eyes to enjoy his warmth.

′ Don't act like you don't love it. ′ Dianna suddenly said. I opened my eyes once again to stare at him.

′Why do you always comment?' I asked her, then I placed my hand on his cheek.

′Now kiss him,' she ordered which made me widen my eyes.

′What? Why?′ I asked again while looking at his lips. They looked too soft. I just wanted to make contact with them. I never initiated a kiss while he was asleep. It was like taking advantage of him.

′ Kiss him now, kiss, kiss, kiss, come on Stella, you know you want to ′ she teased and I had to agree with her, I wanted to kiss him so bad.

′Fine, fine, just shut up for a moment, please,' I replied, then blocked her away. I began closing the distance between our lips until I was inches away from them. 

The urge to kiss him beat my rational thoughts and made me do it. My lips were placed on his soft ones. It was a sweet, gentle kiss that made me crave more. I did not want to wake him up by moving too fast, but that was impossible. As I ran my fingers through his hair, ready for the outcome, his eyes shot wide open. 

I felt embarrassed for a second and wanted to withdraw from the kiss, but he did not let me. He grabbed the back of my head and deepened the kiss until it turned into a lustful kiss that was filled with desperation and love. The sparks from touching him made our wolves go crazy.

"What a marvelous way to wake me up, love," he whispered and kissed me again. Saying that my face was like a tomato was an understatement. Julian shifted out position so he was on top of me, never leaving my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and our legs tangled together. Our moans filled the air, and I felt like the room was on fire.

It was so hot that I could not bear my clothes on me. I started taking off my shirt without thinking too deeply about my actions. I was left in my sports bra. "It's hot," I commented, then crashed my lips back to his. It was the first time that I felt horny and needed my mate on me. "Julian, it's too hot in here. I feel like I'm burning." I told him again, and he stopped kissing me to look at my face.

His eyes grew with realization as he placed his palms on both of my cheeks. 

"What? Why did you stop?"

"Stella, you're in heat," he stated, and my eyes grew bigger.

"You said that if you marked me, it would not happen!"

"I know, and it's weird. Maybe because I have Alpha blood? Or was it because you shifted unannounced?" he asked, more to himself. Things were not normal. It never was with me.

"What should I do? It feels like my body is on fire. Please help. Make it stop." I begged him. His eyebrows knitted together, looking so frustrated and worried.

"There is a way to stop your heat..." he trailed off, avoiding eye contact. His cheeks were pink.

I thought about what he just said, and then it clicked. "We have to mate?" I asked, kind of feeling nervous about the idea.

His lustful eyes met mine again, and he nodded. "It's the only way to fully stop it and won't come back. I did not want our first time with these circumstances, but we have no other choice," he replied, and I thought. 

I would die from the heat if we did not do it. I was so inexperienced, and I was afraid. I am a virgin!

'So is he,' Dianna reminded me, and I relaxed at that. We have been together for months, and we were literally destined for eternity together, so it was about time we did it. I pecked his lips real fast, then nodded. "Okay," I said and waited for him to say something.

"Are you sure?" he asked, the worry evident in his tone.

"Yes, Julian. I'll always be with you. I love you, and I trust you. You saved me. You loved me. You made my life so much better!" I replied with a bright smile. 

The sweat was covering my body at this point, hinting that I was in desperate need of him. He smiled back, then removed his shirt, revealing his hot abs. "I love you too... " He trailed smooth kisses along my abdomen, and at one point, he removed my sports bra and pants. I did not allow myself to blush or overthink it as I helped him strip fully. His hands were all over my body, and my hands were in his hair, fighting for a release. Hours passed, and we entered a new world.

On that night, we became one.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♛

I'm sorry if I disappointed you by not writing the full details of their Mating session. I won't write it because it's awkward.

Please vote and comment ♡