Chapter 30 - Edited Once

Stella 

(Edited Once)

No one talked on the way home. We stayed silent until Dianna, out of nowhere, started singing in my head. Like literally singing in my head. 

What in the world? Why know?

'Dianna...' I said to grab her attention. She was so into the song that she did not hear me. The Greatest by Sia. Her voice was worse than Skye's voice. They will get along for sure.

'Yeah?' she replied after she sang the chorus.

'Why are you singing?'

'Oh, I sing when I get nervous,' she reasoned, and I thought. How come she knew about this song if she was never out in the world? She was nervous, but from what exactly?

'Of what?' I asked again, eager to know.

'What do you think? In a matter of half an hour, I will have to explain stuff to you that I have never said before. Think Stella,' she said and rolled her eyes.

I just nodded. She got a point there.

I did not realize that I zoned out until someone's hand was in front of my face, waving to grab my attention. "Stella, are you okay?" I turned my head and saw Julian with a worried expression. He was sitting beside me from the passenger seat. Cody was the one driving, and Skye sat next to him.

I smiled. "Yeah, don't worry about it," I replied, then grabbed his hand with mine. It felt warm. I felt the sparks with so much power than the last time I held touched him. 

Does Dianna have anything to do with it?

"Are you sure? It looked like you were debating with Dianna," he smirked, and I nodded. He rubbed my palm with his thumb, and it tickled me a bit. I let out a low giggle. "What?" He asked with a smile.

"It tickled. But I loved the sparks that went through my body. They were filled with love and affection more than last time. I love you, Julian, and I think Dianna has some explaining to do." I said, and he kissed my cheek. His tender kiss made my insides go crazy. 

I wanted to kiss him on the lips but decided against it. I did not want Cody and Skye to tease me about it later. I knew Skye, and I was getting to know Cody day by day. They will laugh at me but not in a mean way. In an annoying way, for sure.

~~~

I let Dianna take control after we got home and sat in the living room. I let her do it so the rest could hear what she had to say. "Dianna, tell us everything you know about Stella's past," Julian requested as he sat across from me on the couch, next to Cody and Skye. I sat in front of them on a chair.

"I'm just talking about Stella today, no one else. Her family, for example, would be for another day," Dianna explained. They nodded. I encouraged her, knowing that she was nervous about the whole thing. 

'You can do it.'

She sighed before she began talking using my voice. "So, it all started when Stella was born. As we know, the moon goddess made wolves partners for those who have werewolf blood in them. When Stella was born, I was inside her soul. We were meant for each other. I was her partner."

"We were great together for years until your first shift, which came way earlier than usual. You shifted on your 7th birthday, and no one knew the reason. After the first shift, things turned upside down for us. I just want to say that it was all Raymond's fault. He went crazy after your parents' death, but I won't go into too much detail right now," she said and went quiet for a while.

'How come I don't remember you? ' 

"Well, Stella, you didn't remember me because of the abuse. It was too much for your little body to handle, so I just drifted away in the back of your mind and soul. You lost your memory of me when you got older, thinking it was a dream, but I couldn't forget you. I tried to shift and help you with your life and to stay away from Raymond, but I couldn't do it. Your body was badly hurt, and you suffered from malnutritionment for years. I needed your body to be stronger so that it does not overwhelm you. You could have died if I shifted when you were weak. But today, everything changed. The danger that threatened my mate and pack members triggered me to go wild and release my anger. It's like I got activated after years of being turned off," she explained, and I was blown away by what she said.

So it's all Raymond's fault after all.

"Wow..." Skye said, then came and hugged us real tight. "I'm so sorry both, you had it rough. Now everything will be alright." She rubbed my back, and we smiled.

"Thank you," Dianna said since I could not reply.

'Do you want me to take over again? ' I asked, and she agreed.

Cody got up and walked towards me. "As Skye said, it will be more than alright. Don't worry, Luna." He rubbed my shoulder, but we heard a growl. Cody removed his hand from my shoulder as if it stung him.

I looked at Julian, who was right in front of me. "Mine," he hissed, and we rolled our eyes.

"Stella, we will be with you until the last day we are destined for to be together. I will train you so you can defend yourself if you ever have to. Skye can teach you a few tricks, but I'll teach you everything I know. You won't be alone, ever," he said, then kissed my lips slowly. 

I kissed him back, then pulled away with a smile, not caring that COdy and Skye were grinning like goofballs. "Thank you all."

I'm a werewolf, cool.

And tomorrow... is the graduation ceremony...

I forgot.

Again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys :)

Sorry for the wait, I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment ♕