Chapter 31 - Edited Once

Julian

(Edited Once)

Today was the graduation ceremony, and we were getting ready because after, there would be a party held in the school's gym. So, I was in my room, dressing up for my beautiful mate. I needed to look my best to make her proud to be with me. Cody, on the other hand, was done dressing up. Am I too slow? Or he's just too fast?

'Our werewolf mate. She will look stunning.' Peter sighed in contentment. 'Did you expect her to shift like that?' Peter added while I fixed my stupid black tie. I don't wear ties... it was hard.

'No, never. I didn't smell her wolf, nor did you. The abuse must have been too tough that it made Dianna hide away from us. I'm glad she shifted. Aren't you?  I replied. Raymond would pay for everything he had done to Stella. The next time I see him, he'll be dead.

'Of course! Anyway... You suck at tying ties,' he commented, and I swear, I heard his grin in his tone. I just rolled my eyes.

'No shit,' I said, then blocked him. I got out of my room, rubbed my black suit, and headed to Stella's room. I knocked on the door and waited. I was so eager to see her, and I had been away from her smell for a few hours now. It was too long away from her. After I heard rustling in the room, she invited me in. I entered the room only to be stunned by the sight. She was literally an angel standing before my eyes. I blinked twice to make sure that she was there and not a segment of my imagination. 

"Hey," she greeted, pulling me to her effortlessly because I was controlled by every move she made. 

I studied every inch of her outfit and growled uncontrollably because wow. She wore a V-neck crimson short dress that reached above her knees and showed a bit of her cleavage. It had sleeves down to her elbows, but the back was open, and I thought it was a bit revealing. She was too beautiful for the world. I did not mind seeing her like that at all, and I could fight whoever approached her with ill intentions. I just did not want other men to look at her. She was mine.

Before I could comment, she beat me to it while fidgeting with her fingers. Her hair was pulled in a neat ponytail that showed every inch of her flawless face. "The dress is too revealing, and it wasn't my choice. It was Skye's, and she begged me to wear it. I could not refuse because it was too late to go and buy a new one," she reasoned, thinking that I would be upset. I could not help but kiss her light pink lips. It was supposed to be a sweet fast smooth, but it made me crave more. I felt her up, and her low moans almost made me lose control. I fought Peter back and breathed.

I looked into her eyes and smiled once I saw her pink cheeks. "I know, I am not mad. If you are not comfortable, you should wear a light jacket or something," I suggested and hugged her like she was a soft teddy bear. 

"Julian, I can't breath..." she breathed out, then gently slapped my back. I let go of her almost instantly.

"Sorry!" I apologized sheepily.

"It's okay, and I should wear a jacket. I have one that matches my dress, give me a second," she said and went to her wardrobe. I walked to her bed and sat on it. She came back a minute later with a black suede jacket that matched her black high heels. That's more like it.

' I agree ' Peter said.

"How is it?"

I  nodded, feeling happy for her. "I love it, and you look beautiful," I replied, then pulled her to bed with me. She was lying on top of me, and I could not love this position more than I already did. My sudden action caused her cheeks to turn bright red, and I could not help but laugh. "When we should be there?"

She checked the time. "In about thirty minutes or so. Why?" She arched her eyebrows which made her look extra cute.

I smirked. "Enough time for me to cuddle." I flipped us over so I was lying on top of her but not putting my full weight on her small body.

' Yeah, she'd die.' Peter pointed out sarcastically, but I ignored him to let him enjoy the moment with Dianna.

"Why is your tie like this?" Stella asked, giggling.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about it. Could you fix it for me when I finish cuddling with you?" 

"Sure, and Julian..." she trailed off.

" Yeah, love? "

"Thank you," she said out of the blue.

It took me off guard, so I raised my eyebrows, confused. "For what?" 

"For being here with me. For accepting me. For loving me. Thank you," she explained, and I felt like the happiest man alive. I kissed her lips slowly, savoring the moment. I was addicted to her touch.

"You're welcome, love, Thank you for accepting me and loving me," I replied and nuzzled my nose in her neck and inhaled her scent. It was so good that I wanted to make her fully mine. Yet I could not push my boundaries. I had to wait for her.

Whenever she's ready.

~~~

"Julian, we should go," she said after our millionth kiss. We had a makeout session that was too hot to stop, but reality interrupted.

I sighed. "Yeah, but I'd rather stay here with you," I replied like a four years old who did not want to get out of bed.

"Me too, but I kinda have to go," she said, then looked at my tie. "But we need to fix that tie of yours first." She laughed. I nodded, and we got out of bed. After fixing my tie, I received a message from Cody letting us know that they were waiting for us to come and pick them up.

"Shall we go, my lady?" I pulled my hand and linked it with hers.

"We shall."

••••••••••••••••••••••√√√•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment your number in the family☆ I'm number 3 and the last one too.