Chapter 37 - Edited Once

Julian

(Edited Once)

Last night was the best night of my life. Stella was officially mine. 

She looked absolutely stunning, alluring, and beautiful. The look that she gave me when she agreed to mate, made me lose all sense of rationality. She was so adorable yet so sexy. It almost killed me when I had to leave her this morning. 

I had to talk with Dad about the Alpha title and ceremony, but I left her a note stating that I would be back soon with breakfast near it. I also told her that Skye would come to stay with her until I came back.

'Mate smells more delicious than before!' Peter commented, and I agreed.

The moment Stella and I mated, she was officially the Luna of the Graymod pack, and with that, I fulfilled the only condition to become the Alpha in our family. I will claim the title of the Alpha tomorrow night in front of all the pack's members, and not for me. I wanted to introduce Stella to our pack. They knew that they had a soon-to-be Luna, but not all of them met her. 

"Julian... Julian... JoJo! " Mom's yelling brought me back to reality. I looked at her and saw her smiling.

"Yeah?" 

Dad patted my back. "I asked you how's Stella and you began daydreaming," he said, and I smiled proudly.

"She's great. And, well... We mated," I cleared my throat, and Mom clapped her hands. I had to tell them because of the ceremony.

"Finally, but you didn't have to tell us. Her mark and scent are all over you." Mom cleared with a grin, which made me blush a bit. Stella marked me after we mated, and I felt euphoria.

′ Then why did they ask?′ Peter commented. 

′I know, right?′ 

"So I'm assuming that you came here to talk about the title. Am I, right son?" Dad asked with a smirk.

I sat across from him on the couch and nodded. "Yes, the ceremony will be held tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I'll arrange everything. Everything was ready since the moment you turned eighteen. All you need to do now is stay with your mate, and tell her what to do when she stands next to you on stage," Dad explained with a smile.

"I will, thanks, Dad."

"And I'll give you the traditional gown for the ceremony. Wait here," Mom demanded, then she jumped out of the couch and went to get it.

"Women," Dad commented with a look of adoration. He loved my mom just like I loved my Stella.

~~~

"Stella, I'm back," I called as soon as I opened the main door. I walked into the living room to see both Skye and my mate eating marshmallows while watching a movie. They were so engrossed in the scandalous scene to notice me at first, and once they did, both jumped.

Stella raised her head and looked at me. "Welcome back," she said with a soft smile. I walked towards her. Skye ignored my existence and kept on watching the movie. She was sitting in a beanbag chair while Stella was on the small couch that fitted only for one person.

I lifted her up and sat in her place then I placed her in my lap, and cuddled with her. "Why did you do that? I was comfortable," she whined, never leaving her eyes off of the movie. 

Stupid movie.

'Jealous of a movie I see,' Peter remarked.

'Says the wolf who growls at birds if they come near her," I fired back, and he shut his mouth.