1: Diggin On You

Diggin' the scene, Diggin' on you, Diggin' on me, Baby bay-oh-baby baby, It's on like that, It's on like that, I gotta be in love or somethin' like that. - TLC

    "Ugh this cannot be happening right now

"Ugh this cannot be happening right now." I groaned slamming my hand on my steering wheel. I look down at my fuel line seeing it was on 'E' and my tire was now flat. How much worse could this day be? Oh! I know! I'm also stuck on the side of the ride on a quiet ass freeway. I refuse to get out of this car for anything. I lock the doors and lean down to search for my phone...

I get a notification allowing me to see where I dropped the phone. I grab it pulling it up to my face and unlocking it. I search for my car's roadside assistance number. I never thought I would have to use this damn number for anything. I don't know if I would get an answer at this time of night, but I still have to try. I press dial and swallow the little pride I have left.

The phone rings for a little bit before someone answers. It was a bunch of static so I couldn't hear. "Hello..." I said placing one finger up to my ear as if the noise was on my end.

The static stopped and the voice finally came through clearly. "Ricciardi Roadside Assistance." The deep voice spoke through the other line.

I looked at the phone making sure I didn't dial the wrong number because he voice sounded thuggish as hell. "Hello..." He spoke again noticing my silence. "My bad. I caught a flat and I need help putting on the spare."

"It's late... I was just about to close down for the night." He replies.

Why answer if you're not going to be able to help me? "I didn't know I would catch a flat so late. I really need to get home. I'll tip you if that helps." I say trying to sweeten the deal.

"Send me your location and I'll be there as soon as I can." He says.

"I got you... Oh! One more thing. I kind of need you to... bring me some gas?" I say covering my face with my hand in embarrassment.

"Gas? I don't know about all that." He says, argumentatively.

Ugh I hate having to grovel. "Please! I promise to give you the money for it when you get here. All of this caught me off guard."

He is silent for a few seconds on his end. "I'll be there send me the pinpoint to your location."

"Okay thanks! Doing it now!" I reply.

"Yeah." He hangs up.

Slightly rude, but I'm happy he agreed nonetheless. I send him my location, and wait for him to respond. I don't know how far he is, but I'm sure he couldn't be far. I look around outside still seeing not one car or sign of life. I double check to make sure my doors are locked. I could feel the temperature dropping outside, and I couldn't start the car up to turn on the heat.