11: Damaged

I tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me. Baby, baby this situation's driving me crazy. And I really wanna be your lady. But the one before you left me so Damaged. - Danity Kane

     I walked outside getting into the car with Brison

I walked outside getting into the car with Brison. He looked at me scoffing and shaking his head. We got into a huge argument over the phone, and he pulled up on me to talk face to face. I crossed my arms after closing the door. We both stared forward in silence..

"So wassup?" He asks, still focusing forward..

"You tell me. You called me out here." I replied.

"Why you call yourself hanging up in my face bruh?" He finally looked over at me.

"Because you know the shit you do is wrong Brison. You always do this! You plan to do something with me then you bail. I'd rather you just leave me alone." I shrug.

"Leave you alone? I told you that shit doesn't be on purpose. You get mad over nothing."

"Over nothing? Over nothing? It's clear to me you don't understand my point of view."

"Help me to understand. You understood before how I felt about our situation. You had no feelings about it. Now you're all on my back because of why?"

"Because it's disrespectful!" I shout.

"To you." He says, further fueling my anger.

"It's disrespectful period." I retort.

"Again to you..." He says.

I squint opening the door. "Don't call me anymore Brison. I'm done with the entire situation."

"That's cool." He says before I slam the car door. I watch as he starts the car up pulling off. I was so annoyed. I'm tired of trying at this point. All of this time I put into the wrong person. I wish men would come with a warning label. I'd like to be aware that my time will be wasted, and my face would be played in on several occasions.

I slam the door as I resented the house. My mom comes out of her room looking at me as I reach the top of the stairs.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asks.

I sigh walking towards her room. She gets back in bed as I take a seat on the edge. "Brison and I got into another fight."

"What is it like the fourth this week?" She says, turning down the volume of the TV.

"Sounds about right. We are done for real this time." I shrug looked at my hands. Out the corner of my eye, I can see her giving me a face and rolling her eyes. I look over at her catching her expression.