16: Playas Gon' Play

Playas, they gonna play, And haters, they gonna hate, Ballers, they gonna ball, Shot callers, they gonna call, That ain't got nothin' to do, With me and you, That's the way it is, That's the way it is - 3LW

*Tristian Verací*

" Brison ended up asking me to make it official. " I say, gleefully...

" I'm genuinely happy for you Tristian. You deserve it. " Imari says. I invited him over so we could gossip and study.

" I was shocked. I thought he was going to say just kidding at some point. "

" Maybe he has finally come around. " He says, flipping through pages.

" It's about damn time. " I laugh. I know Imari was probably getting tired of me talking about him, but I genuinely am happy. I've been getting nothing but my gots this year.

" Hey, whatever ended up happening with that guy in our class? " He asks, looking at me.

I squint looking around the room. " Nothing really. "

" I'm confused at how at one point you were practically drooling over him. Then, he just became nonexistent to you. On top of the fact that he's barely been in class. "

This bitch is mad nosy. " We still talk. He got into an accident so I've been taking him his work. You know he was the one that brought us home that night we got sloppy drunk. "

" Swear! " He says, shocked. I thought I told him that. " He was there that night! I forgot about that. How you found out? "

" We went to the cafè at school, and he brought it up. I offered to suck his dick while I was drunk and everything. " I said, dismissively. I mean this wasn't current news I was rehashing.

" Bitch did he let you? " He'd completely closed his books now. His ears were perked up at this juicy tea I was spilling.

" No! I mean... not that time. He's spent the night over here. Met my Mom coincidentally. "

" You let him meet your Mom! How long have I been gone because I didn't know any of this? What do mean not that time? I'm so lost. " He rubbed his temples.

" Okay So you know how I was telling you about the guy I was chilling with, and he got disrespectful and called me a faggot? "

His eyes widened. " No. That was him? "

I nod. " He kept apologizing for it. I gave in to go see him when I found out he got into his accident the day we went to the mall because he was texting me while driving. "

" You know this whole entire time I never asked who you were talking about when you would tell me about this dude. You was just being secretive! "

" It wasn't intentional. I didn't feel like there was anything to tell. Emon didn't make passes on me in the beginning. He had a whole girlfriend. He knows about Brison.