5: Something About You

Over and over and over I try, To get you off of my mind, But I can't win the fight. There's a feeling I know, When I'm losing in love. It's the  I'm feeling I get when I can't get enough. - New Edition

*Tristian Verací*

*Tristian Verací*

     The bell rings as we gather up our things. I turn in my paper to Ms. Tutilier as I'm walking towards the door. I leave out of the class heading through the hall to get outside. I start to play around on my phone, hearing my name being called from somewhere. I look up seeing no one around as I kept walking. Again I could hear faint noises of my name being called. I looked around again and saw Emon jogging up to me...

     I watched as he approached me. It was like he was moving in slow motion, His pants sagged off him and his chest moved with each bounce. His grill showed slightly with each open mouthed breath he took. I could see the glasses I had over my face beginning to fog up.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." He says, reaching for my glasses once he was close.

     I removed them from my face cleaning them with my shirt. "Don't be touching on my bifocals." I sass turning away from him.

"I was trying to catch your attention before you left out of the class." He began walking motioning his head in the direction he was going. I started to follow beside him. "Where were you on the way to?"

     "I was actually on the way to the library." I squinted, placing my glasses back onto my face. He continued walking with me tugging on the straps of his book bag. He looked innocently adorable as he fiddled with the small black bag with star designs.

He sighed loudly dropping the long strap from his hand. "Fuck it. I guess I'm heading to the library with you."

     "I'm only going to study." I respond hoping to hinder him from inviting himself.

"Okay." He shrugged. "I have work I need to study for as well. Let's go! We aren't getting any smarter." He began jogging towards the library like a little kid. I laughed a little watching him be in such a playful state. Did I mention how nice his butt looked in those red briefs with the crease defining his arse so perfectly?

     I finally reached the library holding the door open for a group of girls coming out. They say their thanks as I go inside. The library was always moderately packed, but extremely quiet. The librarian looked up at me with her glasses hanging just above her nose. I greeted her as I walked past.

     My eyes scanned the room looking for Emon somewhere in the small crowd sitting at a table. I spotted him at a table alone with his earphones in. He was slouched forward twisting his hair with a stone look upon his face. I walked over to the table sitting my bag in the seat next to me. I took a seat as he looked up.

"Took you long enough." He scoffed, focusing his attention back on his phone.

     "Oh you thought I meant I was coming directly to the library? No. I had to go pee." I laughed.