6: Cool It Now

You got to cool it now, You got to cool it now, Ooooooh watch out. You're gonna loose control, Cool it now, You got to slow it down, Slow it down... - New Edition

*Emon Ricciardi*

*Emon Ricciardi*

Tristian and I arrive to the parts store to get him the parts he needs for his car. I unlatch my seatbelt getting out of the car as he follows suit. We both enter into the store looking around feeling the rush of air blast onto our skin. "Shit that was cold." I shivered looking at him...

"Really? I feel fine." He shrugged averting his attention back to his phone.

"I'm sure you do." We start to walk down different isles of the store.

"What part am I looking for?" He asks touching on some seat covers.

I smack his hand down from those. "You surely don't need that."

"I think those look nice." He groaned.

"I am sure you do. You just don't need to be buying parts for your car that you may not be able to drive anymore."

His eyes go wide as he pushed me onto a nearby shelf causing some items to fall. "Don't say that! My car isn't really that hard up for repairs though."

"The parts you need is an alternator. That is basically responsible for the car's electricity." I explain. I could tell he was watching me talk but wasn't listening. "You don't know what I'm talking about do you?"

"Not in the slightest but I had fun playing." He smiled walking ahead of me.

As stammered as I was I kept walking. We reached the section of the store that contained all of the parts we were looking for. His attention span was short as hell because he kept going off doing other things. I spot a employee working in the area so I approach him. "Excuse me."

He looks over at me. "Yes sir?"

"Yeah we looking for a alternator for a 2005 Ford Escape." I explain.

"Follow me." He says, walking in an opposite direction.

- - - - - -

"Thank you for coming with me to get this part." Tristian said thanking me for the fourth time.

"Dude it's no problem. I figured a guy like you wouldn't know much about cars."

He pauses turning to look at me. "Well What are you implying?"

"Nothing." I shrug..

"That's what I thought you meant." He rolled his eyes, pushing open the door to his home as we went in. I shut the door behind me as I turn around about to wait on him in the living room. "Where are you going?" He asked, stopping mid-way up the stairs.