17: I Wanna Be The One

I want to be the one you run to. I want to be the one you call. I want to be right there to show I care, And to catch you when you fall. - Blaque

*Emon Ricciardi*

*Emon Ricciardi*

My eyes open looking around the room. The sun lit the room up behind the cream curtains. I stretched out popping my muscles. I raised the covers seeing the morning wood at it usual stance. I throw my feet over the side of the bed grabbing my crutches. Today would be the day I get my cast off, and I was excited about that..

I go to the bathroom handling the usual morning responsibilities. After brushing my teeth I walk back into the room removing my wave cap. I could hear static and noise coming from somewhere. I look around the room trying to figure out where it was coming from. I look on my bed remembering I fell asleep with Tristian last night. My phone is probably still roaming.

I go towards the bed feeling around for it. It was under the sheets as I toss them back grabbing it. I had to double take when I noticed Tristian's name still on the screen. There was a lot of noise on his end. I looked at the call time that showed 9:24:45. I never knew my call time could go that long. " Tris. " I say, just to see if he'd respond so I'd know I wasn't tripping.

" Goodmorning sleepyhead. " His voice rang through my ears. He sounded fully active and awake.

" Goodmorning. How long your ass been up? "

"A good minute now. For about two hours. You snore really loud. I thought you'd hang up but since you didn't I didn't want to. "

I put my hand over my mouth blocking the smile that was raising. " Word? You really fuck with me huh? "

" Or something like that. What time are you going to get your cast removed? "

" I'm actually about to get ready now. What you got going on today? "

" Nothing. "

" I would like for you to come with me today. For emotional support. "

" Aww. " He crooned. " Of course I will. You want me to meet you there? "

" No. You my ride. " Naturally when he says something stupid my face straightens.

" You aren't sick of me yet? "

" Nope. Each day is something different with you. I'm not used to that. I'm used to being ignored daily. I feel so different talking to you. "

" Aww. It's too early in the morning to be so cute. You get yourself situated. I'll be over. "

" See you then. " We both hang up so I can get dressed and have some breakfast.