3: Crush On You

Boy, I got a crush on you. My dad would kill me if he only knew. Naughty things going through my mind. When I think of you. Boy I'm diggin' you, My dad would kill me if he only knew. Babygirl's been puttin' it down, When he ain't around.

 Babygirl's been puttin' it down, When he ain't around

*Tristian P.O.V*

I shifted in bed hearing some heavy duty ass snoring. I open my eyes to Imari asleep with a half open mouth and drool flowing onto my pillowcase. I sit up rubbing my eyes, and looking around the room. This is my house but I don't recall driving here. I get out of the bed walking towards the bathroom. My feet dragged against the carpet as I made my way.

I pushed the door open hearing Imari shuffle around in the bed. I turn the light on looking at my messy reflection. My hair was faltering over my face, dried up drool stained the corners of my lips. I groaned feeling myself about to retch. I shuffled over to the toilet releasing what little I had left inside of me into the bowl.

Wiping the corners of my mouth with my forearm, I fall to the side of the toilet to catch my breath. My head was pulsating unbearably. The aftertaste of the vomit stained my mouth. I used the toilet as leverage to stand to my feet. Grabbing my toothbrush to rid myself of the foul taste. I hear a loud yawn come from the bedroom. I lean back while brush to see Imari sitting up on the bed in a daze.

I spit out the toothpaste and pour me some mouthwash. After I gargle and spit I turn off the light going back into my room. Imari looked up at me clutching his chest.

"Tristian you cannot be popping up in my room like that!" He says, exhaling.

My eyebrows scrunch up confused. "Your room? You have it wrong Boo this is my room. "I walk towards my dresser to search for some new underwear.

"Oh..." He looked around the room feeling stupid. "I knew this couldn't have been my room I would never hang Blue curtains and have Black carpets."

I cut my eyes over at him. "Now when I shade you back I'll be wrong Mr. Muff Bussy."

"A nigga doesn't shave his ass during a period of him not having sex, and all of a sudden he's a hairy versatile bottom." He scoffed.

"That's not classy." I shrug and turn back to look for what I needed.

"How did I even get here anyways?" He asks, patting around the bed. "Bitch I know we were drunk but I just have to know... Did we hookup again?"

I burst out into laughter while holding up the underwear in my hands. "I don't think so. We didn't even hook up the first time. You become a bottom that likes other bottoms when you're drunk. The first time you just ate me out Sis."

"Bitch you loved it." He replies, picking his phone up from the side of the bed.

"First and last lesbian experience I'll ever have." I chuckle and go to the bathroom to run my water.