20: Waterfalls

Don't go chasing waterfalls, Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to, I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all, But I think you're moving too fast - TLC

Tristian Veracì

It's been two days since Christmas. It's safe to say I had a nice Christmas. Here I am with two great dudes that I genuinely like and no major problems. I don't understand why the holidays always have a certain way of bringing people together. We should be this close throughout the year honestly. Per usual I'm the last one to wake up in the morning. I like to shower and brush my teeth all in one action. I get out walking down the hall to my room. I look inside seeing my cousin laying on my bed.

 I look inside seeing my cousin laying on my bed

" You. Out. " I say tossing my dirty clothes over in the corner.

" Why couldn't you go to the guest room? " He asks, still laying there.

" Because this is my room! You're a guest and should be in the room with that word in front of it. " I smile.

He groans annoyingly getting up from the bed. " Punk. " He pushes my shoulder attempting to walk out. I kick him in his butt shutting the door before he could attempt to hit me again.

I look in my closet after putting on my deodorant and underwear. I figured I'd wear something casual since I really have no plans today. Some joggers and a plain shirt will do. I go over to my mirror brushing out my hair. It's so much that I don't know what to do with. A haircut may be in my future. Once that task was done I put on my clothes.

The aroma of breakfast crept into my nostrils. I could go for a bite. I connect my phone to the charger opening my door to go down the stairs. I jog down making my way towards the kitchen. I could see Zamiere sitting at the table as I approach the kitchen. I walk in seeing Mom at the stove. I walk over kissing her cheek.

" Good morning baby. " She says, stirring the scrambled eggs.

" Good morning. " I walk over to the table. " Ugly. " I say to Zamiere.

" I look better than you hater. " He argues.

" Lies I tell you! " I shout.

" Both of you two are very handsome. " Mom says, placing down the plate of scrambled eggs onto the table.