12: Jumpin' Jumpin

Ladies leave your man at home. The club is full of ballers, and their pockets full grown - Destiny's Child

 The club is full of ballers, and their pockets full grown - Destiny's Child

*Iyesha B. Ricciardi*

I knock on the door to Emon's mother's house. I could hear her stomping down the stairs with those gigantic feet of hers. She looks out of the window, rolling her eyes, once she notices it's me. The locks on the door click as she opens it up.

"I didn't know today was trash day." She folded her arms, leaning on the doorframe.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have time for this petty banter with you today. Are my boys ready?"

"Come on in Cruella." She turned walking back into the house. I close the door behind me waiting by the door. "Eric! Erin! Your mom is here. Get your things." She yelled up the stairs turning around to me. She plastered the same fake smile she always does when she sees me. "Why are you standing by the door? Let's have some girl talk."

"Where are the girls?" I looked around the room for the young fun females I would be talking to.

She giggles lightly. "That was a good one. Come sit down." She walks past towards the living room. "Oh! Take off those cheap dirty heels too. I don't need those messing up my carpets."

I stood there wondering how much jail time I would get for stabbing her to death. I remove my heels and hold them in my hands walking into the living room. She was already sitting on the sofa waiting for me. She pats the seat next to her as I approach to sit. It was always like this with her. She had a knack for making me uncomfortable each time I was around. I see why she has no man around.

"So tell me..." She crosses her legs. "Why do you keep hurting my son?"

"I'm not sure what you mean." I cleared my throat shifting uncomfortably.

"I know he won't tell me. He obviously sees the good side of you that I have yet to. I also do know you have made my son cry more times than I could count."

"Wilma..." I called her name. "I don't think I should be discussing any of that with you."

"Iyesha..." She sighs. "You know that I don't like you. The main reason I deal with you is because of my Grand-babies up those stairs. However, you are married to my son, and obviously, he still loves you. I just want to understand where your head is when it comes to him."

"We have our problems like any marriage would. Emon and I have to navigate through our problems on our own. I know you pushed him out of your pussy, but he likes to eat mine. This obsession you have with our marriage is quite alarming, and I would like for it to stop." I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look back to see Eric and Erin with their bag waiting for me. I smile at her while standing up.