(7)~||Obsessive lover..!!||

Happy reading..!!!

She was sleeping in her room with a restless face... Tension clearly visible on her face... Tears had just dried up on her skin.....

Here in Kartik's room...

Kartik-  (to himself) U must be thinking of me naa Naira... I have seen my affect on you...I know I m irresistible enough... U too couldn't stop yourself from kissing me back...(He paced in his room and thought being restless) I dont know what it is? But you are making me feel something that I have never felt before......There is something in you that is pulling me toward you...The first and only one...I want all to myself....And I will have you!...(with a mysterious smile) Now since I have owned u.. let's have some fun.

And he retarded to from his room to her room but the door was closed....

Kartik- (to himself..) You couldnt resist my touches and since u like me.. so y not give you a surprise... And yeah.. I really want a few kisses from those red luscious lips and I really want to kiss that milky white skin now...

And he sneaked into her room through the window seeing her sleeping restlessly lying on the bed....

He went towards her and sat on the bed besides her... Caressing her hair he removed the hair strand falling on her face and she stirred a bit feeling the touch... He kept a hand on her stomach and titled his head to to her face and kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips which disturbed her sleep and in a sudden reaction she jerked him away... She was scared a bit....

Naira- tum.. tum yhaan kya krr rhe ho...

He smirked and again came closer to her and she moved a bit away...

Kartik- Well baby.. main to tumse milne aya tha.. I thought to give you a surprise... But tumne to glt kiya ab.. how dare u push me.. ab punishment to milegi hi na... (He said touching his knuckles with her cheeks and she turned her face in disgust..)

Kartik- Aw.. still shy baby... Relax... Let's take it slow... Common let me complete my kiss now... I m sure you too want it..

Naira looked at him in disgust..

Naira- What the hell...?? Tum pagal ho gye ho... Stay away from me...

Kartik- Are baby.. abhi to paas aya hi khan hun jo I should stay away... Abhi to paas aane do...

And he went more closer to her and her back touched the headboard.... He bought his lips closer to hers but before he could do anything she pushed him away...

Naira- Duur rho mujhse.. mere paas mt aana...

Kartik- Aise kaise paas mt aana baby... Tumhe bhi to Acha lgta hai.. (he said trying to control his anger..)

He said leaning towards her more and she pushed him again...

Naira- Ye kya badtmeezi krr rhe ho... Aur ye kya bakwaas krr rhe ho... Dimaag khraab ho gya hai tumhara...

And now Kartik was unable to control his anger anymore....  He pushed Naira to the bed post and tightly held her shoulders making her wince in pain....

Kartik- to Jo abhi thodi der pehle hua vo kya tha... Main maanta Hun shuru Maine kiya tha... But u were equally involved.. akhir taali ek haath sei nhi bajti...

Naira- Just shut up... I said shut up...
And he pushed her more..

Kartik- U just shut up.. Kb sei tumse pyaar se baby baby krke baat krr rha hun aur tum... Tum akeli ldki nhi ho Kartik Goenka ki life mein.. smjhi.. Hzaron ldkiyan mrti hain mujh prr.. Lekin Kartik Goenka ko sirf tum pasand aayi ho....Iss liye aab tak tumhari nakhre seh raha hoon...Tumhari tantrums jhel raha hoon...   (Pressing her shoulders more, he said)  you know what! chahun to tumhe ek minute mein apne kadmon mein laa skta hun.... Barbaad krr skta hun poori tarha se... Tumhare iss ghamand ko todne mein 2 min nehi lagega mujhe... achhe se yaad rkhna... Mein Kartik Goenka hoon...So Next time mere saamne apni ye akad aur apna ye attitude bhul jana....Tumhare liye hi achha hoga..