(43)~||I love you Naira||

He woke up in the morning  to find her standing on the stool trying to get something from above the cupboard... "Oh no.. this girl..." And he immediately got up rushing to her as her foot slipped and she closed her eyes from the fear of falling... But why worry when he's here...

Before she could land on the floor and get her bones broken he had already caught her safely in his arms.... She slowly opened her eyes finding herself in his arms... They looked into each other's eyes when they went to the flashback during Rahul's wedding preparations when she was going to fall from the ladder but he held her...

"Vo..." She stammered looking here and there and he came out of the sudden trance...

"Kya krr rhi thi tum table pe... Abhi gr jaati to..." Kartik said in a scolding tone still holding her in his arms..

"Vo... Vo.. main vo... Bag utha rhi thi..." She said pointing to the bag...

"Bag...." He looked confused...

"Haan vo.... Thodi der mein flight hai na.. to packing bhi to krni hai..." She said trying to hide her blush and he got confused when he suddenly realised they were going for a honeymoon...

And he twirled her around the room.. she laughed.... He laughed.... A happy moment after ages.... She stopped laughing staring at his face.. her heart at peace when he laughed... She kept staring at him until he stopped laughing and caught her staring...

"Vo.. mujhe... Neeche utaaro.... " She said looking and here and there and he put her down...

"Thankuu Naira..." He simply said...

"Nhi..maine Jo Kiya hai uncle k liye Kiya hai.. unhe bura lgta agr hm nhi jaate to..." She immediately said lying,  looking away and then bit her tongue realising she had hurt him... As the smile on his face slowly vanished and he simply walked to the cupboard putting down the bags and placing his clothes....

"Vo... I m s... Sorry... I didn't mean to.... Vo..." She stammered after sometime but then realized he had already left to the washroom to get ready....

There was silence.... Utter silence between them as they sat to their seats in a small cubicle stealing glances at each other...

On the other hand..."step 1 completed... Let's go to Greece now..." Said Manish with a smirk and boarded himself boarded the flight to Greece...

In the flight..

"Vo..Kartik... Vo... I m ... S...o...vo.... " She stammered unable to say....
He raised his eyebrows asking her what was the matter and she simply nodded the head...

She didn't realize when she drifted to sleep...Kartik looked at her angelic face when he went to a trail of thoughts...
" Main tumhare Saath ek normal zindgi jeena Chahta Hun naira... Main nhi jaanta mujhe kya hua hai... Prr main tumhari ankhon mein dukh nhi Dekh skta... Iss chehre prr sirf muskaan hi Achi lgti hai... Main tumahre saath ek nyi shurvaat krna chahta hun... Tumse baat krke tumhe ehsaas dilaana Chahta Hun k main tumse kitna pyaar krta Hun... Haan Naira.. mujhe nhi pta ye kB aur kaise hua...bss itna pta hai k mujhe tumse pyaar hogya... Tumahre saath.. tumahre sath main ek normal husband wife jaisi zindgi jeena Chahta Hun... Hmari zindgi ki nyi shurvaat.. sirf tum aur main... Main tumse aaj tk ki sb galtiyon k liye maafi maangna Chahta hun.... Nhi jaanta tumahre Dil mein kya hai .  Nhi jaanta tum mere liye kya feel krti ho... Bss itna Chahta Hun k tum hmesha khush rho... Main jaanta Hun Kuch to hai aisa... Jo tum murjhayi murjhayi si rehti ho.. prr main tumse wayda krta Hun... Koi dukh koi preshaani ko tumhare paas bhi nhi aane dunga... Tumhari life mein aane vaali hrr mushkil se tumhe bchaunga... Zindgi k hrr kadam pe tumhara saath dunga main...." He said to her inwardly as he looked at her... Making her comfortably sleep on his shoulder he too wrapped his arm around her and sat back....

*******

The drive to the hotel was silent...there was a lot to say... In both's hearts... But they weren't able to... She was damn adamant that she won't let her heart betray her this time... And he was...well he wanted some time... It was total change for him... He wanted to know her feelings first... He wanted sometime...

Her foot slipped suddenly when she walked into the hotel room with him behind her... And she was immediately saved by those strong arms of his...

"U can open your eyes and don't worry .. I ll never let u fall.' the words came from his heart and she looked into his eyes still in the same position.. "I m already fallen for you.." she murmured while he looked into her face with a confused expression. 'What did u say..' He asked.. 'Vo, I was saying k u can make me stand now.. ' She said indicating to their position and immediately he made her stand..

********
On the other side... "Get ready to die Naira Singhania.."

Hello guys...

Hope you like this chapter... Thankuu so much for your support.. sorry couldn't reply to the comments recently...

Plzz vote and Comment..!!

Love you all.
Ishi..
❤️❤️