(10)~||He does care for her||

At night...
Naira was tossing and turning in bed unable to sleep anymore... Kartik, Kartik and Kartik was only going in her mind... Infact after the evening incident she didn't even come out of her room.. she even skipped her meals for it... Though swarna came to ask her for dinner... But she denied saying she's full... But swarna being the most caring one sent her dinner in her room which was still lying at the table... Stale and cold...

She got up from her bed unable to sleep anymore... Moreover it was the hunger... But who cares or thinks about it when totally disturbed with the happenings around her.. how could she deny or forget the fact that he always tried coming closer to her... Kissing her... She wasn't used to of such things.. and she never wanted it like that.... Though she had some feelings for him in the corner of her heart still unknown to her... But still his actions hurted her a lot.. and today she almost broke down infront of him.. and maybe seeing her in the most vurnurable condition he spared her.... She tried a lot forgetting it all.. she tried a lot staying strong.... She couldn't spare to make him angry... But then how strong a person can become... When the person infront is hurting your self respect...

Here in Kartik's room.. he too was lost in her thoughts...
She was affecting him crazily.. madly.. and then his anger... He was hell angry at natasha for pushing Naira into the pool.. Maybe he would have been less angry if he hadn't seen her shivering and trying to cover her body from Rahul's intense gaze.....

Kartik- Mujhe Natasha prr bhi nazar rkhi hogi.... Khin vo meri Naira ko kuch nuksaan naa pauhnchaye... Usprr Nazar rkhni hi hogi.. Prr uss se zyada to Naira prr Nazar rkhni hogi.. I can't trust Rahul... Aur fr vo sirf meri hai.. sirf aur sirf meri.. ah.. ye ldki.. kya jaadu krr rkha hai tumne mujhpe Naira.... Tumhe apne se duur krne k baare mein soch bhi nhi skta main... Bss hrr pl tum chahiye... Sirf aur sirf tum.. Hr pl tum meri nzron k saamne hi rehni Chahiye...

And he was too lost in her thoughts... Thinking about her... Actually he was somewhere upset too... He saw Naira in the most vurnurable condition today.. His heart ached seeing her like that... He was thinking too much about her.. Since the incident happened he was in his room.. even skipped his dinner.. but then he realised he hadn't seen her from the evening... He wished to check her.. moreover.. somewhere he felt like consoling her... She hadn't had her dinner too...

And with all these thoughts he came out of his room to check her but then stopped midway and went to the kitchen for getting something to eat for her... But since the lights were off he didn't realise he bumped into someone and held her in his arms saving her from falling...

As soon as he caught her hold he realised it was her... Naira... And here she had come to the kitchen lost in her thoughts to get some water... And she closed her eyes in fear of falling and she realised it was him holding her... Of course they had started feeling each others touches.....

He made her stand and leaned towards her while she closed her eyes again... Awaiting for his next step.... She couldn't protest anymore... Her inner self was crushed..... If this time he got angry he might do anything with her.... And here he came dangerously closer to her.. his cheek brushed against her and she clutched her fists.... She could feel his hots breaths on her neck... And he bought his finger to the light switch and onned the light getting away from her...
And when she didn't feel his presence she opened her eyes only to find him smirking at her....

Kartik- Are you Okk....

Was all he spoke and she looked at him in a rather surprised manner....

Naira- Ye...s..s..

She somehow managed to speak out...

Kartik- U here in the kitchen at this time...
He asked in a rather questioning tone to which she polielty replied...