(33)~(B)~||You and I||

"So.. what should we do now..." She asked coming out of the hug...

"Um... Krr to bhut kuch......... " He was about to reply in his ever soo flirtatious tone but she interrupted him midway.....

"Jab we Meet" she shouted interrupting him....

"Hain" His confused reaction....

"Hain kya... Jab we met.. Geet and Aditya... Don't say Tumne jab we met movie nhi Dekhi... " She stated in her shocked expressions while he just cutely nodded his head...

"Oh acha... Movie hai kya... Prr main ye sb nhi dekhta... I don't watch movies.. mujhe nhi dekhni.." he said not in any mood to watch a movie....

"Kartik plzz... Plzz.. plzz plzz.. plzz.. Mera bhut mn hai... " She blabbered non stoppable with her cute expressions and a puppy face that he could not deny her request... So all he could do is agree to her....

And here he was now... Siting on the bed alongwith her forcefully made to watch the movie uninterestingly.... But who cares when she was beside him....

He had a rather more important job to do at the moment.... Staring at his face.... Especially when she is continuously blabbering upon what will come next in the story with her varied face expressions that made her look more cute.... She smiled.. she frowned.... She shouted.. she gave every single expression stating what would happen next.. what was happening.... Stating her views about the current scene but he was least interested....

His eyes were just fixed on her all the time.. staring like a typical Romeo which didn't go unnoticed by her turning her face crimson red... She looked into his eyes.... *Blushing blushing..* But then looked away shying and titled his face towards the screen and continued with her story telling....

But he was just....❤️ His eyes again turned to her... His intense gaze fixed on her and the next time she turned her head towards him he was already asleep on her shoulder...

She let out a chuckle seeing him sleeping in such a cute way and that too in the morning itself... "Lgta hai bichara bore ho gya..." She nodded her head smiling and made him laid comfortably on the bed and turned to go but he had already held her hand....

She tried to get out of his hold not disturbing his sleep but it was firm... So not sensing another option she laid beside him and in no time ended up sleeping alongwith him.....

He woke up first to see the most beautiful sight infront of his eyes...❤️❤️ She was sleeping with the brightest smile clutching his shirt in her fists... Holding him tight... He looked at her face which everytime looked more and more beautiful.... Glowed more and more when he was with her...

Staring at her for a while he suddenly closed his eyes when he felt her waking up.. she stirred and shifted more closer to him wrapping her arm around him more tightly....

She slowly opened her eyes... Looked at his face...and moved to iss his forehead.... She planted a small kiss over there when suddenly he flipped her and now was she was below him and he was on the top of her...

She widened her eyes while he smirked....

"Tum... Tum... Jg the the..." She stammered trying hard to hide that blush on her face.....

He simply smirked not speaking anything.... He bought his face closer... She closed her eyes thinking of a way to escape from his hold... He was just inches apart from her... His nose touched hers... She shivered....

"Ouch.." she suddenly shreiked and he immediately got up panicked...

"Kya.. kya hua.. tum theek ho..." He asked in panicking...