(38)-||Right track||

Next morning...

Her sleep broke as the sun rays fell onto her eyes... She tried moving when she found a heavy weight on her stomach... She looked downwards to see his arm wrapped around her... Soo perfectly....one at her waist... And other under his head....

She looked at him with a different glint in his eyes.... With those hidden emotions of love.... Looking at that angelic face which she felt looked the cutest when he slept.... She shifted herself too him in the urge of getting closer to him inhaling his strong manly essence as her realisation hit her... Everything that let her go away from him... Thinking they aren't meant to be together... Those hallucinations reached to be too strong simply overpowering the unrealised growing emerging love between them....

A fresh set of tears came in her eyes and she couldn't help but just get up with a jerk and move to the washroom breaking his sleep...

"Kyun... Hm kyun nhi Saath hoskte.. aur agr nhi hoskte to kyun main Uske liye apni feelings ko dba nhi paa rhi.." she spoke as she let the water flow off her body....

He woke up with her sudden act and he was sure she was disturbed... He thought she feared... Her words again rang in his mind.. "You are no different from your father and brother...." The words again rang in his mind making a lone tear escape his eye.. she was afraid of him... He was such a jerk.. he acted like one especially to her....

He got off the bed after thinking about everything for sometime when he heard the bathroom door click and she came out looking ever soo beautiful but her eyes had lost the spark...

Those once gloomy eyes had now become dull... Everything fallen apart...

He looked into her eyes... She looked into his... Those eyes showed pain to her... Those eyes full of guilt...

The moment she felt running and hugging him tight...
The moment he felt running and hugging her tight...
There was an urge to be in each other's arms... A strong urge Killing them inside their hearts... Just some force stopping them to do so as she walked past him controlling her emotions to the mirror drying her hair...

And he too walked to the washroom to get ready yet in the urge to hold her safe in his arms...

She tried diverting her mind when she got Abhay's call...
"Thankuu so much Abhay..." She replied as Abhay told her something....

"Congratulations to your fall... Mr. Rahul Goenka... " She said and smirked as she went downstairs to the kitchen helping swarna..

Kartik joined to the dinning table alongwith Manish when an inspector and few other constables entered the Goenka Villa...

"Rahul Goenka..." They called out and Manish and Kartik looked to them...

"Inspector.. aap yhaan.... Kya hua.. Kuch kaam tha kya.." asked Manish quite chilled out.

"Rahul Goenka k khilaaf arrest warrant hai.." the inspector told and Manish was shocked to the core...

"Arrest warrant.. prr kis case mein..." Manish asked baffled...

"Rahul Goenka k khilaaf drug dealing, ek worker Ka murder aur corruption Ka case hai Mr. Goenka... Leke ayiye usse khaan hai..." Said the inspector making him shock to the core....

"Arre prr aise kaise arrest warrant.. Aapke paas proof kya hai inspector..." Said Manish trying his best to save Rahul...

"Proofs Hain isliye arrest krr rhe hain... Aur haan.... Hme sun ne mein Aaya hai k inn sab mein Aapka bhi haath hai prr vo sb court case pe decide hoga..  Rahul k khilaaf hmare paas thos saboot Hain to usse hmare saath police station chlna hi hoga..." Said the inspector while Manish was in a shock to all what was happening...

Kartik didn't interrupt the conversation as he already knew Rahul was the culprit..

"Constable... Check krro Rahul Goenka khaan hai... Find him fast.. hmare paas time nhi hai..." Said the inspector to his constable..

"Uski koi zroorat nhi hai....main abhi commissioner se baat krta Hun..." Said Manish and took out his phone to talk to the commissioner...

"Case bhut strong hai Mr. Goenka... Commissioner sir bhi Kuch nhi krr skte becoz baat public tk phunch chuki hai..." Said the inspector and Manish was in soo much shock...

While Naira stood at a corner and simply smirked seeing the scenerio.. she felt some relief.. she felt satisfaction after doing this and she took out her phone and texted someone.. "step 2"

And immediately Outside the Goenka villa... A van came and threw Rahul Goenka at some distance.... He was in a state to walk but had bruises all over his body...his clothes torn.... Still he was in his senses so he walked inside the Goenka villa to await the biggest shock of his life...

Inside the GV..
Manish immediately switched on the TV to see the headlines which all showed about rahul...
The news channels were showing the video of Rahul bribing some officers.. and then selling some illegal drugs.... All the news channels showed the proofs against him making Manish shocked to the core until he checked his phone which was silent to see around thousands of missed calls...

He threw his phone in anger when Rahul entered the Goenka villa and was all shocked to this everyone in this state while everyone was shocked to see Rahul this way..

"Rahul Goenka... Constable... Hath Kadi pehna do isse... Arrest him..." The inspector said as he saw Rahul enter..

The police immediately began handcuffing him...
"Arre... Ye aap log kya krr rhe hain... Maine kya kiya hai.. aaplog mujhe aise arrest nhi krr skte.." Rahul resisted but the police told him about the case and arrested him... As they went outside they saw media all around the GV questioning Manish and rahul but they avoided it all.

"You are done Rahul Goenka.." Naira said as she went to her room and laughed out loud on her victory....

"Maine Aapke gunhegaar ko szaa de di Gayu di... " She said and caressed Gayu's pic and kept it close to her heart.. a lone tear escaping her eye....

"Time for my next card Mr. Goenka... U won't be spared either.." she said and smirked wiping off the tear....

Phew... Done with this...I know.. kaira nhi tha...like.. only starting mein tha thoda saa.. but then I m trying to wrap this drama up soon so that I can include much much kaira romance in the upcoming.. like.... A lot of traps ahead.... A lot of romance too..

And yeah.. kaira honeymoon too..😂😂

Vote and Comment

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️