(29)~||A dinner date?||

'Chlein' He said forwarding her his hand and she reluctantly or happily held it and they walked out of the house.... All the time she was staring at his face and he was trying hard to control his feelings.... Afterall she was looking so beautiful that he wished to just gobble her at the moment...

"Dinner mein to abhi bhut time hai... Aur abhi itni bhukh bhi ni lgg rhi..." He said while driving the car to shoo the awkwardness and the silence between them...

"Haan actaully.... Mujhe bhi abhi bilkul bhukh nhi hai.." She said getting involved in a conversation....

"Soooo..." He said raising his eyebrows asking her where to go....

"Soooo...." She said equally raising her eyebrows and both looked at each other and bursted out in laughter....

"Beach.." Both said at the same time and chuckled....

"Ok so let's go.." He said and they drove to the beach...

*************

Peace was what she felt sitting with him on the sand watching the waves..... It felt so calm... So serene.... Both had forgotten everything around... It was just him, her and them...

She sat resting her head on his shoulder and he was making sure that she felt comfortable.... Their minds were at peace... Their hearts were at peace... Everything felt soo beautiful... So calm... To be stayed forever there..... With each other.... Forever together....

He played with her fingers that were tangled with his simply watching her who was looking at the deep sea... They didn't realize when they came close and automatically her head shifted to his shoulder... The place where it was meant to be.... Thier hands tangled... Promising to be with each other...

Her other hand automatically reached the sand carving something out.. his intense gaze on her and she looked directly into his eyes...

Time stopped... Eyelocks are even more intense than kisses.... Slowly their faces were coming closer... More closer..  enough closer to feel each other's breaths... Enough closer to make them weak... Enough closer to make them loose their senses... Enough closer to make them miserably fall for each other... Their breaths mingled... Her sweet scent... That's what he felt at the moment......
But... A phone call... Damn.... Kartik's phone... Wrong timings....

And their eyelock broke.... A small blush automatically crept her cheeks when she felt him this close though the hardest she pretended to stop it.... But... Impossible now.... Kyunki.. "Pyaar Ka rang dono trf hi chadh chuka hai..."

He finished the phone call and found her hesitatingly looking here and there....

Kartik- Um.. chlein kya... Tumhe bhukh bhi lg rhi hogi...

And she simply nodded her head and walked with him keeping an awkward silence....

***********

Naira- Kartik.. ye hm kis trf jaa rhe hain... Jhaan tk mujhe pta hai yhaan to koi restaurant nhi hai....

She said while he was driving to a different way but he simply smiled to which she had to face a lot of butterflies playing on her stomach out of nervousness....

Finally they reached and he took her infront of a door....

Naira- Prr Kartik... Hm ye khaan aa gye....

Kartik- Kholo... Tumhe pta lgg jayega....

And she slowly opened the door to be welcomed by a lot of rose petals falling over her and Kartik....and she was shocked seeing the scenerio infront of her eyes....