(22)~||Tied knots||

Probably a very quick update to my busy schedule... Inline comments plzz.. and don't forget to press the star button...❤❤

'Are you sure Naira tu iske liye tyaar hai... Dekh.. soch le.. hmare paas abhi bhi waqt hai... Bhaag chlte hain yhaan se.... Main teri jaan khatre mein nhi daal skta...' Said Abhay....

Naira- Nhi Abhay.... Naira Singhania ne kbhi apne kdm Kisi kaam se peeche nhi hataye... Aur iss baar to bilkul bhi nhi.... Tum bilkul chinta mt krro meri... Mujhe kuch nhi hoga... Sb smbhaal lungi... Bss kuch din ki hi baat hai.... Tum aaj hi US k liye nikal jaana bss... Kuch hi din ki baat hai... Fr mujhe saare saboot mil jayenge.... Aur fr inn goenkas ko koi nhi bcha skta... 'She said with a smirk...'

Abhay- theek hai naira... All the best.. lekin agr tujhe kisi ne thoda sa bhi nuksaan phunchane ki koshish ki to ye sb chod degi.. kyunki Tere badle ki aag mein teri jaan ko khatra mein nhi daal skte....

Naira- don't worry Abhay... Everything will be fine.... Aur haan tumne unn logon ko bula liya naa....

Abhay- Haan Maine sbko call krr diya... Don't worry.. sb plan k according hi hoga.... Bilkul chinta mt krro.... Tum jldi se ready ho jao bss....
Naira nodded and Abhay left her room...

She went to change and came out wearing a beautiful blue pink lehnga and stood infront of the mirror drying her hair.... A sadness has appeared on her face... It looked dull still...
She was guilty... She was actually feeling bad for doing this.. to him... Though she hadn't admitted her feelings towards him.. still they were there... And doing something wrong with the person we love makes us feel guilty...

But her feelings for revenge... For saving her brother were strong enough to over power her mind on her heart....  Her heart and mind worked in two opposite directions this time... But the mind being the more stronger couldn't let her stop... Stop to the sin she was doing.... Was it really a sin.... No... Who knows the future would be the way she hadn't even imagined ever.... Her way of doing things was wrong.....

And her mind let her do it.. she got ready for a much bigger day of her life.. she knew it was going to change from today itself... She was pushing herself into an entirely different world where each step would cost her something... She would break down..but she needs to be strong......
She got ready and went out of her room and the unexpected situation.. she saw Kartik coming from the other side....

He saw her.. she saw him.... He was driven by her beauty... And she was lost in his charm... Looking dashing handsome and what not in that blue sherwani.....

His steps made their way to hers but before they could come closer it was Abhay..  who came in between....

Abhay- chlo Naira... Ab tumhara kaam khtm ho gya hai.. tumahre chacha Chachi ne bola hai vo seedha mandir mein hi aa rhe hain.. to hm log seedha vhin chlte Hain...
Naira faked a sadness on her face.... No.. she was actaully sad but not for what abahy said.... But for declining her heart.. and letting her mind over power it....

And Abhay held her hand and giving a last glance to Kartik she walked away with him leaving an angry Kartik behind...

Kartik- what the hell... Ye Abhay khud ko Smjhta kya hai.. how can he hold her hand.. she is mine............. Prr tumahra kya rishta hai uss se... Vo tumahri nhi hai.. uski uss se shaadi ho rhi....  Nhi... Ye nhi ho skta... 'And he hit the glass in anger breaking it into peices..' Main ye sb nhi soch skta.... I m kartik Goenka.... Aur ek Baar Kartik Goenka ko koi cheez psnd aa jaye to vo ussi ki hoti hai...  Aur Naira bhi meri hai....  Bss.. aaj Rahul ki Shaadi k baad... I ll take Naira alongwith me...main usse lekar khin bhut duur chla jaunga... Aur usse mere saath aana hi hoga.... Kyunki vo meri hai... Aur usse koi aur dekhe bhi ye mujhe bilkul psnd nhi hai...