(27)~||****||

It was already night... A day well spent with her ever so angry young man... Who surprisingly stayed calm today.. 

Anyways ...

Sleep was far away from her eyes... She was too much engrossed in his thoughts.... Eventually she went to the balcony standing there... Feeling the cool breeze that touched her face.... The moonlight that scattered over it making it look more beautiful and magnificent.... She was just simply staring there.....

When he suddenly halted from behind and hugged her from back resting his chin over her shoulder... The silence continued as he stayed glued to her in the same position making her weak on her knees... Or say sending shivers down her spine... Be it anyway... A deadly effect he had on her....

His hands wrapped around her waist and their bodies had no distance except the thin fabric that supported them......

He turned her around swiftly and she looked into his eyes......

Kartik- Kya hua... Neend nhi aa rhi... Mere baare mein soch rhi thi kya.. 'He said playfully..'

She again lowered her eyes when a small blush crept her cheeks... Yes she was absolutely thinking about him...  He smiled and placed a small kiss on her forehead immediately making her close her eyes feeling the moment...... Time stopped for her... For him... His lips on her forehead always had a different sensation... Though it wasn't the first time they were so close... Not to forget they had got more closer in situations before... But everytime his touch would feel like the first touch... He withdrew his lips from her forehead and she opened his eyes only to find him absent....

Confusingly she looked around until she realized it was a dream and a tear escaped her eye...

'No Naira... Ye Jo tumhare emotions aur feelings tumhare mn mein aa rhe hain inse duur rho.. nhi to fr jb ye tumhe khud se duur krenge to tum ho nhi paogi..' Her inner conscious spoke immediately wiping off the lone tear with her hand....

She was disturbed.. she was confused..  a turmoil of emotions ran through her entire body... She was falling weak...but she needed to stay strong... Much stronger at the moment...

'She cannot love him.. love is nothing ' She explained her mind and went back to the room only to find him sleeping peacefully at his side of the bed... Her steps took her to him.. staring at his face and she caressed his face.... Setting the blanket properly she moved to her side of the bed and kept staring at him...

He stirred and in a swift of a moment placed his hand over her waist making her startled..  she tried removing his hand.... But everytime she would move a bit he would too move and not wanting to disturb his sleep she let it go and herself slept in his embrace....

It was around 4 in the morning when suddenly her sleep broke and she felt her throat drying.... She carefully untangled herself from him and got up moving towards the table only to find the jug empty....

As she walked out of the kitchen in darkness she heard some clicking sounds coming from the corner of the house....

'Iss time kaun ho skta hai.. ' She thought but then chucked away the thought...

But still she didn't knew why but her steps took her to that side... She went there slowly without making any noises and saw Mr. Goenka coming out of that locked room....

Immediately she hid behind the pillar to look inside the room but before she could Mr. Goenka closed the door and firstly locked the door with that unique key and then put his finger over the biometric lock to permanently locked it.... His face appeared angry... That's what Naira could guess from his expressions....