(40)-||----||

Next day...
Manish was in Delhi when he received a call which shocked him to the core... The biggest shock he received as the caller announced... "Sir, Naksh Singhania ki bail Hogyi.."

"Aisa kaise ho skta hai.. achanak... Kuch to gadbad hai.. mujhe Mumbai vaapis jaana hoga.. dekhna hoga k chal kya rha hai... Singhanias Ka game to bhut pehle hi khtm krr chuka tha main.. to fr... Naitik Singhania... Nhi.. naitik Singhania kaise.... Vo to kitne saalon se mere kabzee mein hai... Aur vo iss halat mein hai bhi nhi k Kuch krr ske..." Manish thought and decided to return back to mumbai...

While Naira was soo happy that finally she got her brother back.. Kartik stayed busy with work so he didn't came to know anything... Abhay naksh and Naira were sitting in Abhay's house...

"Naira.. tune mere liye... Hm sbke liye apni zindgi danv pe lga di..." Naksh cried as Abhay told him about her marriage with Kartik and then what all she did...

"Nhi Bhai.. apni family k liye Naira Kuch bhi krr skti hai.. aur fr ye to kuch bhi nhi hai... Aur aap bhi kya in sb baton mein lgg gye.. abhi hme Papa ko chudhvana hai uss Manish Goenka k changul se... Aur ye hm jldi hi krr lenge..." Said Naira...

"Prr Naira... Ismein Teri Jaan ko khatra bhi to ho skta hai naa.... " Naksh asked concerned...

"Nhi Bhai.. I main sherni Hun.. kartik ki sherni..... " She said in flow and realised the words she slipped out of her mouth...

While naksh and Abhay looked at her with shock... Abhay had a feeling somewhere that Naira liked Kartik... And now she said it all...

"Vo Bhai.. main chlti Hun.. aap araam krro.. aur hoske to mujhse zyada contact mt kijiye Kuch din tk.. bss stay safe...I ll call whenever i m free.." Naira said taking everyone out of the situation but Abhay was still doubtful as Naira walked out of his apartment..

"Main usse neeche tk drop krke aata Hun.." Abhay said to naksh and walked behind Naira...

"Do u love him..." Abhay asked Naira and she stopped in her tracks... She shut her eyes tight knowing that this would come.... But this way...

"Naira do u love him..." He asked again bringing Naira out of her thoughts as she began walking to her car....

"Naira I m asking u something... Do u love him..." Abhay asked following her but she walked towards her car and opened the door.. Abhay held her hand and stopped her... She turned her face towards him when he again asked..

"Naira I want my answer.... Do u love Kartik Goenka..." Abhay said stressing the words...

Naira sharply looked into his eyes... "It doesn't matter..." She replied and sat in the car and drove away...

She let out the never ending pain fall in the form of tears as she speedily drove the car.. but those tears seemed to be unstoppable... Her car came to a sudden hault across a park.. she tried starting it but failed... She simply came out and checked the car and figured out she would need a mechanic...

But disturbed she was she aimlessly walked towards the green grass where small children played... She saw a bench and went and sat there when she saw a couple at a corner simply playing and running after each other...

Her face flashed with a smile... Her eyes welled up as she went to the flashbacks... Those little moments of her and Kartik.. it reminded her all as she saw the couple...

She couldn't help but the tears flow reminding the flashbacks cursing her fate....
It was almost evening... Everyone had started leaving the park... The sun was setting... As she was still rooted at the same spot looking for some peace not realising that the turmoil was inside her...

Kartik was passing from the same route when his eyes went to Naira's car number and he immediately stopped the car..

"Naira ki car yhaan. Prr vo khaan hai.. theek to hai naa..." Said a panicked Kartik while getting out his car and looking for naira....

He found her sitting in the corner of the park.. he ran to her when he felt the rain drops on him... He realised it was raining.. she was too engrossed in her thoughts to realise anything until she was shook by Kartik and she came out of her trance..

"Naira.. tumhara dhyaan khaan hai... Baarish hone lgg gyi aur tum yhaan baithi ho.. vo to main yhi as jaa rha tha to Maine Dekh liya..." He said huffing in a worried voice...

And the moment they looked at each other... In each other's eyes.. going back to the flashbacks... When they were drenched last time making it to be the most beautiful night of their lives.... An instant smile appearing their faces as they went back in the time which soon vanished realising the painful reality... The painful present....

"Tum.. tum yhaan kya krr rhi ho... Aise..." He asked reluctantly..

"Vo... Meri car khraab Hogyi thi so I came and sat here.. didn't realise the time...." She said in a weak voice and walked forward as she held her head...

"Naira.. Naira kya hua.." he immediately rushed to her holding her arms when he realised they were too warm... She was having fever...

"Naira.." he spoke and picked her up as she was not in a state to walk... A half unconscious state she was in that she couldn't even resist the act of his as she fainted in his arms...

A panicked Kartik made her sit in the car and quickly drove the Goenka villa which was nearby only.. he called the doctor but since it was raining so it was difficult for the doctor to come...

He made her lay on the bed.. as it had just started raining so her clothes weren't much wet as he simply removed her jacket and tugged her in sheets checking her temperature as she shivered... He continuosly rubbed her hands panicking and then laid beside her holding her close... Once her temperature was ok he himself drifted to sleep....

******

Next morning...

As Manish reached back in mumbai he was pretty sure that there was still something related to Singhanias so he ordered his men to look for getting the details of each and every thing related to Singhanias....

He was soo busy outside that he didn't put a single focus on his own house...

****

Chalo.. aaj Ka dusra update... For all my readers...
And I m trying to wrap this drama up so don't expect me to give some naitik Naira naksh emotional scenes..😂😂😂

I know you don't want to read that..😂😂

Plzz VOTE and COMMENT

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️