(14)~(B)~||Surprise||

Inline comments please....!!!

As soon as Kartik stormed out of the hall leaving everyone shocked on his sudden behaviour everyone came back into trance....

Mr. Mehra- What the hell is this Mr. Goenka.... Ye kya treeka that....

Natasha- Papa... Rukiye... Main jaake Kartik se baat krti hun....

But before she could go her mom pulled her back and in that her wig came out.... And her hair..😂😂 damaged completely....

Natasha- Aah... Mom.. what u did...

And she just rushed out of there making a joke of herself in that intense atmosphere....

Mr. Mehra- Bhut hogya Mr. Goenka.... Hm yhaan apni yaa apni beti ki bezti krvane k liye nhi aaye the... Ye Jo bhi apke bete ne kiya Acha nhi kiya.... Are aise hi bezti krni thi to hme bulane ki kya zroorat thi yhaan... Yaa fr... Yaa fr pehle hi iss rishte k liye mna krr dete...

And Mr. Goenka was all short of words while a smirk appeared on Naira's face...

Naira- (to herself..) 1.. 2..3... And plan successful...

Mr. Goenka- Nhi Mr. Mehra.. vo..

Mr. Mehra- Hme kuch nhi sun na Mr. Goenka... Hmari itni khaatirdaari k liye aapka bhut bhut dhanayvaad... Aur haan... Ye last vaala contract to aap cancel hi smjhiye... Hm aise logon k Saath business krne mein bilkul interested nhi hain...

And he and Mrs. Mehra walked out of the function leaving a baffled and angry Mr. Goenka behind....

Mr. Goenka- Everyone... Yhaan khde khde tmasha kya dekh rhe hain... Party khtm hogyi.. u may leave...

And all the guests left..  Mr. Goenka was too much angry on Kartik.. Actually hell angry...

He just walked out of there in anger....

On the other hand..... Things were breaking apart..... The beautiful room had turned into a big mess... May it be the wall paintings.. may it be the art pieces.. the bedsheets... Everything was scattered completely under the wrath of Kartik Goenka...

Her hand in someone else had got him crazy and mad..  had it been just the engagement issue he might not have bothered or cared about much... But now it was her...  Her issue.... That had and that hug was again and again flashing infront of his eyes... Those dark eyes had anger... Possessiveness..... She was his... And how could someone touch her.... Each time the flashback appeared infront of his eyes... A glass piece would break..... He got hurt... But he didn't care... The glass piece stuck in his arm.... Blood was flowing..  he still didn't care..... Instead he took it out and stormed to her room....

And here she was... Murmuring sweet little things... Rejoicing her first victory.... Yes... 'Goenkas ko croron ka nuksaan hua hai..' she heard people say..  the deal was just too important for them... And she had successfully played the first pawn now just rejoicing the moment.... She was busy removing her neckpiece unaware of the fact... That a storm is approaching her..  a wild storm.... She had to now face the wrath of Kartik..... Too dangerous...

And he just came and tried to open the door but it was locked....he continuosly started banging it until she came and opened the door and in a sudden hush he pinned her to the wall... It was a reflex action to react....

His eyes were glazing fire and she was burning under that gaze.. those dark orbs looked soo mysterious.. Having varied expressions....but one thing she figured out..  his anger.... That could clearly be seen his eyes.... Too much anger... Too much intensity..  and he was just staring at her with that anger....

She tried pushing him but he again pulled her back to the wall this time with much of a force... Her arms were paining... His hold was a way too harsh on her....he had just trapped her badly between himself and the wall..  their bodies were touching creating shivers down her spine...

She again tried pushing him away but all her efforts were futile... Instead his harsh hold bought tears in her eyes....

Naira- Ye kya krr rhe ho... Just leave me.... Chodo mujhe...

Kartik- Nhi.. nhi chodunga.. kyunki tum sirf meri ho..  smjhi tum... Aur koi tumhare kreeb aye yaa tumhe chue to mujhse bardasht nhi hota..  smjhi... Tumhe chune ka bhi haq sirf mujhe hi hai... Sirf mujhe smjhi tum..

And he just pushed himself more towards her and kissed her hardly.... While she was just struggling to get out of his hold...  With much force she pushed him a little panting heavily....

He held and her hand and kissed it again and again....

Kartik- Ye haath ko chune ka haq bhi sirf mujhe hai..  smjhi tum...

Naira couldn't take his words and tortures any more... Soo she too blasted over him....
(This scene in the next part..😂😂)

On the other hand...

Natasha- What mom... R u serious...

Natasha's Mom- Haan beta... Tumhare Papa bhut gusse mein hain.  Hm abhi k abhi New York vaapis jaa rhi hain...

Natasha- Prr mom...

Just then Manish came there...

Manish- Ji Mrs. Mehra.. Kartik k behaviour k liye main maafi Chahta hun... I m sorry aap log ruk jayiye plzz.... Natasha beta tum hi kho naa Kuch inhe.. tum to kartik ko ache se jaanti hi ho... Usse gussa bhut jldi aa jaata hai naa...

Natasha- Haan uncle... I understand... Its ok.. prr abhi dad ko mnana mushkil hai... Main yhaan ruk rhi hun... New York jaakr dad se baat krungi.... About the contract and all...

And Manish went from there ...

Natasha's Mom- What is this Natasha... Tumhe abhi bhi lgta hai kartik tumse...aur tumhare Papa... Vo kbhi nhi maanege tumhare yhaan rukne k liye.. aur tum khud bhi kaise ruk skti ho yhaan...

Natasha- chill mom... Ab badla to Lena hi pdega... Don't worry.... Main yhaan apna khyaal rkhungi.. aur Papa ko mnana is not difficult for me... To aap chinta mt kijiye....

And she just smirked.......

On the other hand..  in Naira's room...

As soon as kartik ranted his words.... Kissing her.. she pushed him away and unable to control she bursted on him... Tears brimming in her eyes.......

To be continued....

Do give your reviews about the update...

VOTE and COMMENT and Do Follow me......

Love you all..
Ishi..