(19)~||The party..||

It was evening and Naira was getting ready.. she wore a black knee length dress with black heels and silver pearl earrings tying her hair into a long ponytail... Actaully.. that was more of a casual look for her... As she was unwillingly attending the party.... Yet she managed to maintain her charm... No makeup or say just a single line of Kajal that she usually wears.... Yet she looked enough ravishing to make anyone fall for her...

And she came out of her room after getting ready...  Seeing Kartik in the garden area talking over the phone she went past him and he saw her going towards the main gate... And the phone fell from his hand... She was looking extremely beautiful... And he was going crazy on her beauty.... His steps slowly traced towards her .. she smirked... But then his intense gaze changed the expressions on her face.... She had become nervous.... Fiddling with her fingers.... When he came more closer.... And more and more... And finally he touched her cheeks with his knuckles and she closed her eyes shut... That feeling....

His hand reached was on his cheek when it slowly started tracing down to her neck... And she immediately realised the situation and withdrew her steps... Stepping backward...

Naira- Vo... Mujhe jaana hai... 'she said.. and turned to go..'

Kartik- Ek second... Hold on...tum khaan jaa rhi ho...

Naira- Tumse mtlb.. Mera kaam hai... Main jhaan bhi jaun...

Kartik- Prr yhaan bhi tumhe kaam hai..  kl mehndi hai.. aur kitni tyaariyan baaki hain abhi.... Tum apna Shaadi ka kaam beech mein nhi chod skti... 'He said trying making excuses to stop her from going anywhere..'

Naira- To bss aaj bhi Shaadi ka hi kaam hai... Aur vo krna bhut zroori hai.. isiliye jaa rhi hun... Byee...

And she smirked and left from there in a hurry leaving Kartik confused....

Naira- (calling Abhay..) Haan Abhay.. main nikal chuki hun... Aur haan.. I m sure Kartik bhi zroor ayega... Aur tum bhi uske peeche hi aa jaana.... And then u know what to do... Tumhe mere saath badtmeezi krne ki acting krni hai.... Tumhe mujhe daantna and behave like a typical orthodox.... Hme Kartik prr ye impact ache se daalna hai k main tumhare saath shaadi se bilkul Khush nhi ho... Aur tum bhi mujhe pyaar nhi krte.... Bss zbrdsti mujhse shaadi krr rhe ho...

Abhay- Haan don't worry naira.... Sb ho jayega...  Tu bs apna khyaal rkhna.. vo Rahul bhi ek number ka tharki insaan hai..  to uss se bhi bchke hi rehna...

Naira- Don't worry Abhay... Main uss Rahul se duur hi rhungi..

And she reached the venue soon and did some last minute arrangements of drinks and all...

Soon Rahul and his friends started coming and Naira started feeling a bit Wierd and awkward... She went and sat to a corner....

While on the other hand...

Kartik- ye Naira akhir itni raat ko gyi khaan hai... Khin uss Abhay k Saath to nhi...

But then he saw Abhay coming from the other direction...

Kartik- yeh to yhaan hai.. to fr Naira...

Abhay came towards Kartik...

Abhay- Tumne Naira ko dekha... 'Abhay said angrily..'

Kartik- Nhi..... 'He said with an attitude in his voice...'

Abhay- Ye ldki pkka party mein chli gyi hogi... I need to control her... Iske prr zyada hi khul rhe hain...

And he headed to go when he got a call...

Abhay- Jee dad... Prr dad abhi to mujhe khin aur... Okk dad.. main abhi jaata hun....