(36)- ||Messed up lives||

She was shocked... Tears in her eyes as she ran to the room.... Naah.. not to her room.... But to the room... At the corner... (Earlier mentioned..) which was always closed....

As she ran to the door... She collapsed on the floor... Crying.... Crying heavily as she touched the door placing her forehead...

"Papa..." She wispered as she cried her heart out... She was soo helpless.. she couldn't open the door even... It had a biometric lock.... She cried... Her eyes red in anger... As she burned more from inside.... In her revenge...

"Kisi ko nhi chodungi main... Mere Papa..😭😭 Mr. Manish Goenka... Tumhe maar daalungi main.... Main maar daalungi tumhe..." She cried as her brain flashed with Manish's words she heard...

"Maine naitik Singhania ko isiliye itne saal tk zinda nhi rkha...." She heard this thing.... Means....naitik Singhania is alive...

Being the smarter one she understood.... That naitik is there.... She was happy... That her father is alive... But captivated for soo many years.... How much harm this Manish Goenka would have done for him... She wanted to see him... She wanted to meet naitik.... But this seemed to be the most helpless moment for her as she cried... She cried her heart out as she couldn't hold back more and ran to her room falling on the floor...

In a devastated state.. shattered completely.... Her eyes puffy red... Tear stains on her cheeks.... She was completely she didn't understood even... What all happened in a blink of moment... She was happy... She was sad.... She was happy coz her father was alive... She was sad....not sad actually but angry... That hard core anger for Goenkas.... Which was just leading her to a much greater revenge...

Her eyes glazed fire as she wiped her tears with an aim of ten times more revenge.... She hated herself... For letting him touch her as she splashed the water all over her arms removing his touch....

She hates herself for thinking that they could ever be together... She hated herself for thinking that she love him... She hated herself for everything.... Afterall he was a Goenka too like his father and brother.....

The battle between her heart and mind... And the MIND WON...

*******
On the other side..

"I already told u Mr. Goenka... Not to interefere in my projects..... So y did u bribe that officer.... U already know i don't do such things..." He shouted at his father and brother in his cabin...

"Ye kya treeka hai dad se baat krne ka Kartik... Aur vaise bhi... Us officer ko paise dene se tumhara kaam aasan hi hua hai.... Vrna ye project hi tumahre haath se chla jaata..." Rahul said shouting back..

" But I don't like it that way..  chla jaata to chla jaata... I don't care...the thing is I warned u not to interefere in my work... So how could you..." He shouted as the trio was indulged in a massive fight....

"Enough of yours Kartik.... Just shut up.... Just shut up you both... Mujhe tum dono ki vjh se business mein Kitna loss hua hai do u guys even realise... Pehle Kartik.... Aur fr Rahul tum.. aur main ab aur loss nhi bardasht krr skta isliye Maine uss minister ko paise khilaye taaki ab koi aur mushkil naa aye mere business mein.... Vrna mere dono nalayak bete... Aur tum Kartik.... Tum jaante bhi ho Mehras ki deal se hme Kitna bda profit hone vaala tha agr tum Natasha se Shaadi krte... But nhi.... Uss cheap si gwaar si ldki se shaadi krke aa gye.. aur bna Diya usse goenkas ki bahu.... Kya hai kya vo sadak chaap ldki khin ki...." Manish said in anger not realising that Kartik was already boiling in anger....

His fists tightened as Manish bad mouthed about Naira....

"Not a word against my wife..." He spoke with his eyes read cutting off Manish... "She is my wife and I won't tolerate a word against her do u get that Mr. Goenka..." He continued but was cut of by Rahul now..