(18)~||Plans..||

Guys I m too disappointed with the response on the previous chapter.... Despite my busy schedule I m taking out to time to write... Longer and longer updates... But still... Only 65 votes.... And plzz guys..
I want inline comments...!!!

Next morning...

The sun rays fell on his face and he woke up with a heavy head...

Kartik- Ah..  ye sr mein itna dard... Robert.. get my coffee real quick.... 'He shouted to the house keeping..'

But then his eyes went to the unfamiliar surroundings near him and then towards the bed where she was sleeping....

And forgetting everything he was again lost.. lost in her.... Suddenly she stirred in sleep due to the hair falling over her face...

He smiled and went near her bed and tucked the hair falling over her face behind her ear.... But she held his hand... In sleep... He tried to remove his hand but somewhere he wanted to stay like that... And he stayed... Listening to his heart this time....
He didn't even realise when he slept sitting on the floor holding her hand....

After sometime.. she woke up.. and her eyes went to Kartik who was sitting on the floor.. keeping his head on the bed and she was holding his hand... she smiled seeing him... he looked soo cute sleeping... but immediately she realised the situation.. and withrew her hand with a jerk and he woke up....

Seeing her..  he remembered the last night's incidents... she remembered what all happened... His care towards her... And both had a long eyelock staring at each other with the flashbacks of that little cute moment that happened between them.... But it was broken soon by a knock at Naira's door...

And she immediately got up from the bed to open to door and saw Abhay there..  

Abhay eyed at Kartik and held Naira's wrist tightly..

Abhay- Ye yhaan kya krr rha hai.. itni subh subh tumahre room mein.... 'He said angrily..'

Naira- Vo Abhay... Bss...

Abhay- Kya.. sb Smjhta hun main.... Kya chl rha hai tum dono kaa....
He said moving to Kartik...but Naira came in between and tried explaining him...

Naira- Nhi Abhay.. aisa Kuch nhi hai...

Abhay- To fr Kaisa hai... Kl Raat mere saath bahar jaane mein to tum bhut thk rhi thi... Aur uske baad party se bhi gayab hogyi...aur abhi ye ldka tumahre room mein.... Kya smjhun main.. btao tum.... 'He said clutching her hair..'
Kartik's anger reached by peaks till then..  he went near Abhay and held his collar and pushed him away...

Kartik- Tumahri himmat kaise hui Naira k baare mein Kuch bhi bolne ki... Yaa sun ne ki... Yaa fr uske saath badtmeezi krne ki...

Abhay- Uske Saath vhi ho rha hai Jo vo deserve krti hai... Aur tum.. Maine tumhe pehle bhi warn kiya tha..  duur rho Naira se... Main nhi chahta meri hone vaali biwi Kisi aur ldke se baat bhi kre... 'He said angrily gritting her teeth' aur Naira... Tumhare to bhut prr nikal gye Hain... Tumhe to mein Baad mein dekh lunga.... Aur tum... Plzz leave.. mujhe Naira se baat krni hai.... 'He said wrapping his arm around Naira's shoulder..'

This had already crush Kartik's ego badly... Naira was his... Atleast he believed... His anger was reaching peaks.. he had become insane....

He went near Abhay... And angrily glared at him making him be a little frightened and he withrew his hand from Naira's shoulder.. 

Kartik- Tum glt insaan se pnga le rhe ho... Haarna Kartik Goenka ki fitrat mein hi nhi hai... Aur jis cheez prr ek baar Kartik goenka ki nzr pd Jaye... Vo ussi ki hoke rehti hai... Ye baat tum ache se smjh lo...