Author's note

Hi there! 

This is an Instagram/book fanfiction. I don't really know how it will go but I will do my best to figure it all out so it's good. 

Before we start, I thought it was a good idea of what is what before I confuse everyone like I did at the start of of my last Instagram fanfiction, 'Instagram Train'. 

*Daily chapter(s) - Chapter size varies through out the book.*

//Need to know// 

Taehyung and Jungkook are brothers and goes to university: Twins to be specific and they do mostly everything together but Taehyung is unusually clever.

SeokJin and Namjoon are Taehyung's and Jungkook's adoptive parents. SeokJin works in his own cafe with co-worker Kai and Namjoon is a producer at a local music company.

Jimin who loves taking selfies and changing is hair colour- Is also Taehyung's best friend. Jimin is also has a part time job at the dance studio at the twins university. 

Hoseok is a really hype person who is super annoying - Is also Jungkook's best friend. Hoseok does city group tours as he loves people and has the dream of being an idol.

Min Yoongi is the CEO of Min Industries which is a vehicle company. He also branched out and made Min Enterprise that sells clothing and hair dyes. He models for his company and uses Instagram all the time, mostly - but not always - to promote his company. Yoongi is a rather soft, stylish, chill person despite that he becomes cold as ice at work with is assistant (Satan himself) Do Kyungsoo. 

- Side note - 

Jimin's hair dyes and half of the clothes he buys are from Min Enterprise.

Hoseok is Yoongi's cousin.

Wonho is Yoongi's body guard and his best friend. 

- Ages - 

Taehyung and Jungkook are 20 years of age.

Jin and Namjoon are 34 years of age.

Jimin is 19 years of age.

Hoseok is 22 years of age.

Yoongi is 26 years of age.

//Warnings//

- 6 year age difference. 

- Lots of fluff.  

- Offensive language. 

- May contain light smut. 

- Incredibly hot guys.