Pt. 38

Taehyung's point of view

I opened my eyes to an unknown room. I looked around and all the memories came back from last night. All the teasing then just a cuddle in the end. Evil bastard. I lazily got out of his bed and went into the kitchen rubbing my eyes with my arms. "Morning cupcake." Yoongi smiled. "Hmm morning." I spoke back as I slid onto one of the kitchen stools. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked softly as he leaned over the kitchen side, staring at me. 

"I am okay. Luckily, I don't have a headache." I told him. His lips parted slightly as if he wanted to do something but I could see that he was refraining himself. Yoongi turned around quickly after he suddenly blushed because of a thought: it was obvious as I didn't do anything. He poured me some orange juice, placing it on the kitchen side in front of me. 

"Yoongi. I can see that you want to say or do something. Do it already." I told him plainly with a blank face. "I can see why some of the employees call you 'blank Tae' now." Yoongi said with a smirk as he walked over to to my side of the Kitchen top. I turned towards him. "You should probably go, my friend is coming over in half an hour." Yoongi told me. "So i can't even use your shower?" I said jokingly offended. "Maybe next time." He spoke with a wink before walking away. I gathered my things, hugged Yoongi, and headed back home. 

I opened the door to see the apartment a little messy. Some guy came out of Jungkook's bedroom in a hurry. "Kookie, I will be late. My brother will kill me if he finds out about us." The guy spoke in a panicking way. "But- Tae, you're home?" Jungkook spoke with wide eyes. "Eh... Yeah. Who is this?" I asked, looking back and fourth between them both. "He is-" "I am Kim Yugyeom. Nice to meet you. I really need to go, I'll call you later." He bowed at me then kissed Jungkook on the cheek before rushing out of the door. 

"Damn." I laughed. "What?" Jungkook whined. "He is hot. Are you going out with him?" I asked, raising an eye brow. "No... We are just... Friends with benefits?" Jungkook told me as if it was a question. "Haven't you asked him out?" I questioned. "I am too scared to. What if he says no?" Jungkook worriedly said as he combed his hand though his hair. "You never know unless you try." I told him with a sigh.

 - - - - -

10,365 likes

10,365 likes

JHobiHope  GUESS WHAT. My boyfriend is gorgeous. @JustJimin

View all 6,011 comments

FishyBurger  You two are perfection.

HorseEatsMochi  And this is where my username becomes real. XD

Mr.ThickThighs  Okay. I am done with life. You two are adorable. Congratulations. 

DirtyMaknae  My dance tutor has finally got a partner. I wasn't expecting it to be a guy though. I support you two! 

Seokay  I am so happy for you. :D

Jhoe Omg yes! @HorseEatsMochi  

Iamanidiot  Congratulations guys. 

DepressedVamps  Your boyfriend is adorable hobi. <3

View more comments...

- - - - -